Hey I need some help with my Ipod. All my songs in Itunes work fine, however on my Ipod alot of the songs do not play, they just get skiped over. Why is this?
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
Theres an ipod question thread for this

but....... plug your ipod in have a look at the songs through itunes. Can you see any unticked boxes next to the name.... When you say skipped what do you mean?? What happens if you select the song directly??
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
Hey I need some help with my Ipod. All my songs in Itunes work fine, however on my Ipod alot of the songs do not play, they just get skiped over. Why is this?

Ipod? What's that?

Not sure, but Use a Sony walk-man; CD player or cassette player. As long as it's a walk-man.
Restore the iPod and reload the songs, see if it still does it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
it sometimes does this for me, what i did was delete the songs that don't work and transfer them over to your iPod again. Try not to have alot of stuff running on your computer like P2P programs or listening to music/watching movies. Another thing to keep in mind if once your iPod is finish transfering, press the little eject button on the bottom right of the iTunes window, wait till the flashing "do not disconnect" screen loads to the menu screen on your iPod then remove the usb cable from your iPod. hopefully that'll fix your problem.
Or it could be that you've dropped your ipod one too many times and have messed something in the harddrive inside, do you hear a little noise coming from your ipod when you try to play some songs? If so then something ****ed with the HD and it will probably need to be replaced.
You could restore your iPod or while it is on press Menu and the center button and hold for like 6 seconds.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Wrong song format.

Make sure they aren't wavs

No its not that. Ive played the songs before. Now it will just skip certain songs, very weird.
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth