My band needs a drummer, bassist, and maybe a keyboard player. We currently have 2 guitarists, and a lead singer. We are a christian rock band. We are in augusta maine. If you live in the area, and play 1 of the instruments above. Please respond. Must be a christian. Thank you.
I live in the area, and I'd love to play a christian rock band!

EDIT: Ah ****, never mind, must be christian. I'm a satan worshipper. GL though.
Quote by jimmyhotpants
good to see the Lord Jesus Christ guided you to the right forum.

That was pretty awesome
Quote by deadspoken
I would love to, but unfortunately I have a GIANT PENTAGRAM tattooed on my forehead.

me too......

Quote by deadspoken
I would love to, but unfortunately I have a GIANT PENTAGRAM tattooed on my forehead.

I wouldn't have lawled at that, except for the beautiful deployment of capslock.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Ill do Ill play drums (I dont play drums) and Im Christian(atheist) and In Augusta Maine(Pennsylvania)
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Thanx to the nab. The 1 helpful person here. The rest of u r helpless dickwads who wouldn't know what an instrament was if I shoved it up ur ass.
Quote by forsakenpromise
Thanx to the nab. The 1 helpful person here. The rest of u r helpless dickwads who wouldn't know what an instrament was if I shoved it up ur ass.

how very christian of you.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by forsakenpromise

Now, now. That's not very Christian.

EDIT:
Quote by Lemoninfluence

i was thinking the same thing.

edit: anyone want to join my black metal band? you must have no criminal record, a love of rainbows, and be buddhist.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM