I need new amp for practise with my bend . Tell me how many watts are enough for go over drum with SS amp and with tube amp . Give me advice of some amp (cheapest amp which will do the job )
Solid state at least 40 Watts

Tube probably 20 watts because they're so loud.

Go with solid state if you're on a budget.
I've gotten over a hard hitting metal drummer with a 15 watt Behringer V-Tone. To get over a drummer and keep it sounding nice, I'd say 50 watts SS. 100 watts to be safe.

Valve, 15 would do. And 30 to be safe. 50 if you want to be doubly safe with knobs on.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
You will need about a 40 to 60 watt amp to get something over an acoustic drumset. As for amps, stick with a no name brand if you want something really cheap or invest in Marshall or Mesa to get amazing results.
A 30 watt tube amp would go rather nicely with a drum set. You would have to turn up the master quite high, which would make your sound rather nice.

We have to know what kind of music you play and your playing experience.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
You can play over a drummer with 5 watts tube if you want to - Orange Tiny Terror, canyadigit?
Quote by Flying Couch
You can play over a drummer with 5 watts tube if you want to - Orange Tiny Terror, canyadigit?

+1

I want a TT so bad.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
a fender blues junior probably would sound nice and work. blues deluxe and hot rods also work well. All tube though, so might be pricey