I need to find a good quiality blues/rock guitar for 350 or less. I was thinking of a n Epiphone g-400 or possibly even a dot 335. I like the sg bodystyle but I am willing to open up to more possibilities. got anything?
get the Dot or maybe save up a bit more for an epiphone Lucille[/QUO

or the epiphone sheraton II. I started saving up for one of those. I think they sound better than the dot, or an Ibanez AS73. For $320, I think those are better than the dots
If you really want an SG.

Look around ebay for a custom g-400. They're pretty damn nice. You might not get one for 350 though,
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Hagstroms are bordering out of your price range.

If you want an SG, I'd save for This

I don't really like the three pups, but the quality is much higher
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
good I was leaning towards ebay to get one , thinking of a heritage cherry finish though if possible brown to mabey
Blues/Rock? That narrows it down to about 100 guitar possibilities.

Who are your favorite artists? What amp do you have? Give us something to work with.
High as tits
get a a used epi g-400 they're good and then once you have enough money again swap out the pick ups
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
What amp do you have? What artists' tones are you looking to get?
I'd personally go with either a Fender Strat or Tele, but G400s also sound really nice (plus I love SGs' tone for blues).
Hollowbodies to me do not get good blues rock tones, too much pop and not enough punch, but that's just my opinion.

And also I have a G-400 and I must say that when I'm wanting to play bluesy rock it is not the guitar I reach for.
I would say Epiphone Les Paul, Blues Rock started with a Les Paul. But also a Strat, SG, or the Dot would work great as well. I totally agree crust_punk I love SG blues tones, Hendrix's version of Red House when he used the SG was probably one of my favorites. Here's a vid for the people that haven't heard it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpDabBFf3vk
Okay now i like the dot. I think I'll just have a sit down session with them and others like it to compare tones to. I have a little marshall practice amp to go on right now.