Poll: Reborn?
Poll Options
View poll results: Reborn?
Yes
6 13%
No
41 87%
Voters: 47.
If you had the chance to be reborn tomorrow would you? Basically, you would have a different mind, body, and soul. You may be a completely better person with more skills, wealth, etc. but also, you have the chance of being born into a family in poverty with only hope of becoming something one day or something. So would you?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

No I wouldnt risk what I have now just for a possibly better life.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by TheQuailman
Do you guys know how f*cking emo we all look right now?

Umm, I think the concept of emo is the exact opposite. Everybody here is saying that they're quite satisfied with their life, and they wouldn't want to be reborn.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
dude that would suck

i just not new clothes today, my death would make them go to waste

plus, dying would pretty much suck anyway
Rockin' shit
Quote by Pleiadian
Umm, I think the concept of emo is the exact opposite. Everybody here is saying that they're quite satisfied with their life, and they wouldn't want to be reborn.

Seems like I misread the OP.

So on second thought...still no. Learning to walk, speak and use the toilet again? Go through the hell that is puberty? Hell no, I'd rather be dead.
fuck no?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
uhhhh....no, seeing as i have the most spectacular life as is, and it can only get better for me
Yes, but not tomorrow. Life sucks sometimes but I simply must see it through.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I couldn't get a better life... I have fame and money, friends and family... I don't need anymore.
Wow...this really makes you think, but no, i wouldnt. I'm pretty lucky to have a good life as it is.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.