Poll: Which Guitar is Better
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar is Better
Regular
14 48%
Flying V
15 52%
Voters: 29.
There is nothing regular with a Razorback.

I'd go with the 255
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Yea I just went to guitar center to test out the guitars and I didn't really like the the razorback but the V was more comfortable I'll get the V.
but when I said Regular I meant the regular version of the Razorback.
Neither.

For that much money if a guitar has a trem it should be an OFR or equivalent, not the shady LFR business both of those have.
They are both pretty good guitars, but not for that price. I'd say look into Jackson. You can get an SL3 for about that price, and it would be a MUCH better guitar. If you like that look, Jackson just released the Demmelition V. It's going for about $720 but there's only one store that sells it online. Awesome specs, awesome looks, Jackson quality, backed by the great Phil Demmel... only thing it's missing is some reviews and some people on UG who have played it =(
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
To be honest, the 600$ your paying for through the Explosion is purely design.
Go with the 255.
Quote by mafropetee
They are both pretty good guitars, but not for that price. I'd say look into Jackson. You can get an SL3 for about that price, and it would be a MUCH better guitar. If you like that look, Jackson just released the Demmelition V. It's going for about $720 but there's only one store that sells it online. Awesome specs, awesome looks, Jackson quality, backed by the great Phil Demmel... only thing it's missing is some reviews and some people on UG who have played it =(

yea but for the style of music I play jacksons aren't right for the job
Yea I'ma get the 255 since my friend who has no experience with guitar told me to get the regular razorback cause it looked cooler kinda gave me some doubt about the V but yea ima get the V
Quote by theocao
yea but for the style of music I play jacksons aren't right for the job

Anything a Dean can do, a Jackson can do better.

I know that isn't 100% true, but you get my point...
Quote by T!AN
Anything a Dean can do, a Jackson can do better.

I know that isn't 100% true, but you get my point...

Playing cowboys from hell and doing a dime squeal?

edit :woops didnt notice the little font at the bottom but yea I like the way the deans sound compared to jackson plus I love the way it looks and the Dean logo looks cool
Last edited by theocao at May 12, 2008,