well i opened my wah pedal the other night, and it seems to not work good at all when i have it pointing up (my tip of my shoe pointing up), it decreases the sound very much and i can barely hear it. But would my warranty be void from opening it? I didnt even touch the circuts and stuff, i was just seeing what was moving around in it, which turned out to be the battery thingy.. XD
i had to post this here because i wasnt getting any replies in the right forum. Also if i can bring this back, should i get a slash wah or zakk wylde or dimebag one..
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
well crybabys an okay brand but i prefer the vox wah since jimi hendrix used the wah andi like his sound
lol, i have a jimi hendrix signature wah -.-
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
ugh.
i read that as "paedal warranties", and was wondering why anyone would want to buy a guarentee on a paedophile =/
"your kid gets raped, or your money back"
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

They honestly probably don't care that much, just say you haven't opened it, and if there is evidence that you have opened it they might do it anyways. You won't lose anything the most that can happen is you might have to pay for the repairs.
Yeah theres no seal.. just screws.. so what pedal you guys recommend me? and lmao at paolio
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2