http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGQ_0nyWwQ

Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I've been trying to learn the song off this video... but he's going too quickly and I'm a slow learner. I'm not understanding the chords he is playing and where he is putting his fingers.

Oh, and in your opinion... do you think the way he is playing it is correct/better than other ways? Thank you!
that guy's a fucking idiot for one.
He's playing it in Open C, not Drop C.
Drop C is CGCFAD.
He tuned it to CGCG and didnt even string the last two strings
It's pretty easy, keep trying. If youre stuck, post back.
EDIT: PS, the 'basic chords' in tab form are:

G|-7------3
C|-7-0-2-5
G|-5-0-2-3
C|-5-0-2--

which he named wrong regardless.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at May 11, 2008,
Okay, that makes a little better sense to me. I checked the tabs on the site for the little "slide" thing... I don't know how to put it exactly, but I found this:

---------|
---------|
-7-5-4-|
-0-0-0-|
-0-0-0-|
---------|

Is there another way to do this? Sorry, I'm pretty slow with tabs.
Quote by tiff4692
Okay, that makes a little better sense to me. I checked the tabs on the site for the little "slide" thing... I don't know how to put it exactly, but I found this:

---------|
---------|
-7-5-4-|
-0-0-0-|
-0-0-0-|
---------|

Is there another way to do this? Sorry, I'm pretty slow with tabs.

I'm still a beginner but it's not that hard at all, if you know that the 0's are open notes(sorry, I'm not sure how well you know guitar tabs), then all you have to worry about is the 3rd string (G), or in other words, the one where you actually have to hold down the frets on. As for sliding, I don't think it really matters if you slide down with one finger or just use a separate finger for each chord without sliding.

I think the key is to just play the chords at a good speed so it matches the song, rather than worrying about sliding.
I know what it means, I've got playing it down fine. I just wanted to know if like, since it was from a tab that is different, if there is any other/better way that fits the chords Seth Shadows gave me.