Just wondering where i could get one since my local guitar shops dont have any...i live in indiana if that helps. also, sites that ship internationally would help. thanks
yeah... but thats like over $500 more than buying from any site in the UK...i really dont know if i would go the extra... any alternatives for the orange rocker 30 head?
Quote by weetadsftw
yeah... but thats like over $500 more than buying from any site in the UK...i really dont know if i would go the extra... any alternatives for the orange rocker 30 head?

$1300 is about as cheap as they get in the states [brand new]
You can find used ones for $1000, sometimes.

Tiny Terror?
$550 brand new. You could buy two!
Two TTs would be amazing.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Because Tiny Terrors sound great, and two would just be really cool.

PM Gpderek09 to join!
i'll think about it, but i think i'm going back to mesa's, seeing as though i didnt know we were get ripped off so much for orange amps here
Yeah, they're pretty expensive. Same with Marshall. Fortunately Marshalls are abundant and you can find them used at 1/3 the price.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by weetadsftw
what would be amazing about 2 tt's?

What ISN'T amazing about 2 titties?
Quote by weetadsftw

?

On GAK the Rocker 30 is £565....that's $1,100, + shipping and tax and it's pretty much exactly the same price.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
?

On GAK the Rocker 30 is £565....that's $1,100, + shipping and tax and it's pretty much exactly the same price.

??? Shipping is like $300USD if you want it sent overseas....its not the same because in the UK they get like free shipping which means they would be paying the equivalent of around $800.
ok screw it all! i think i'm gonna get a tiny terror just because. Is it loud enough to get over drummers and do small gigs? and also, are the extremely limited controls sufficient to cover a lot of sounds?
Quote by weetadsftw
ok screw it all! i think i'm gonna get a tiny terror just because. Is it loud enough to get over drummers and do small gigs? and also, are the extremely limited controls sufficient to cover a lot of sounds?

A Tiny Terror will play with drums nicely. The TT has the basic Orange sound, and it's really pedal friendly for more gain.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by weetadsftw
??? Shipping is like $300USD if you want it sent overseas....its not the same because in the UK they get like free shipping which means they would be paying the equivalent of around $800.

I'll say it again, the Orange Rocker is £565 - that's about $1,100. If you were to hypothetically ship one over then once you'd factored in shipping (which would be a lot, amps are heavy) and taxes etc it'd cost about the same as buying one in the US anyway...I dunno where you're getting your maths from.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
I'll say it again, the Orange Rocker is £565 - that's about $1,100. If you were to hypothetically ship one over then once you'd factored in shipping (which would be a lot, amps are heavy) and taxes etc it'd cost about the same as buying one in the US anyway...I dunno where you're getting your maths from.

The Orange Rocker 30 costs the US $1400 USD, plus about $200 shipping.
The Orange Rocker 30 costs the UK about $1100 USD with free shipping.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by chase312
The Orange Rocker 30 costs the US $1400 USD, plus about $200 shipping.
The Orange Rocker 30 costs the UK about $1100 USD with free shipping.

?
This one has free shipping
http://www.geartree.com/p-4318-orange-rk30htc-30-watt-rocker-guitar-amplifier-head.aspx

I just don't get why everyone's harping on about it being "so much more expensive" in the US when it blatantly isn't.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
?
This one has free shipping
http://www.geartree.com/p-4318-orange-rk30htc-30-watt-rocker-guitar-amplifier-head.aspx

I just don't get why everyone's harping on about it being "so much more expensive" in the US when it blatantly isn't.

Sorry, I thought the Gear Tree site was in the UK. My mistake.
But still, Orange's do cost more in the US. The difference can be from $200 to $400.
It's not that big of a difference.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by chase312
Sorry, I thought the Gear Tree site was in the UK. My mistake.
But still, Orange's do cost more in the US. The difference can be from $200 to $400.
It's not that big of a difference.

I know they cost a bit more, but it's nothing compared to the 50% difference we have to put up with
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

yeah sorry but i've decided to screw the orange. i could get a better value with a mesa i think. scold me if i'm wrong.
Quote by weetadsftw
yeah sorry but i've decided to screw the orange. i could get a better value with a mesa i think. scold me if i'm wrong.

They're very different amps. Mesa's probably a little better deal in the States, but I prefer Orange.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.