Is it possible to combine two tracks off of a song together? There's a song with three guitarists, and I want to see what they are playing at the same time to make it into a solo song. Anyone know how to do this?
Yes, you just add a track (ctrl+shift+insert)
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
to hear them at the same time? press play.

to get it into one track? impossible.

sorry.

Edit: of course you could start another song from scratch and add in every single part manually but that would be both difficult and time consuming.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Go to track and add
Then copy sollo and paste it
Again track add ans paste or make rithm
guys, he wants to get three different tracks all into one single track, not just add another track or see them all together.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Retro Rocker
View > Multitrack.

What he said.

Edit, if you want to play a song with three guitars... you can't possibly play all the parts at once... just play the most interesting of the three, if the parts switch then switch to that track.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
What he said.

Edit, if you want to play a song with three guitars... you can't possibly play all the parts at once... just play the most interesting of the three, if the parts switch then switch to that track.

Multitrack seems like the best option now

But for the most part, the two backing guitars are playing little fill notes that I could easily put in to the main piece, it's just easier if I could see them all playing as if it were one part.

It's Explosions in the Sky's Your Hand In Mine in case anyone is wondering.
You can use the "voices" feature to put 2 tracks together, but you can't do three. Let's say you want to layer track 2 on top of track 1 - highlight and copy all of track 2. Move to measure one of track one, and press control-2. Paste, and done. Press control-1 to get back to the original.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by scrambler_66
You can use the "voices" feature to put 2 tracks together, but you can't do three. Let's say you want to layer track 2 on top of track 1 - highlight and copy all of track 2. Move to measure one of track one, and press control-2. Paste, and done. Press control-1 to get back to the original.

When i do this, all i does is clone the track I copied. I do the voices thing, but it always just overwrites it.