Meh, it's just a bunch of stupid human tricks played really fast through distortion. Quite **** actually.
I waited 2 minutes If he actually plays music.
I mean, making some noise shredding scales up and down.... it's all practice.
But playing music, creating a musical expression is a whole different thing...

just my thoughts
I couldn't even hear it through all the distortion, and that's saying something I listen to NIN.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Sloppy, uncontrolled and quite random at times. Not at all impressive. Anyone can learn to move their fingers in 2 years, but actually playing guitar is a totally different thing.
yeah, lol, he can play fast, but, meh
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
that kid looked like he was ten years old. and to answer your question, i never thought that playing a scale really fast is how you measured skill.
What a horrible guitarist. Sloppy, uninspired and in gay jeans.

Look at me! I'm fifteen! And I've been playing for two years! Look at me! I can do some sloppy sweeps! Look at me! Look at me!
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
the cleanest thing i saw there that sounded pretty good were the arpeggios.Some of those sweeps were really solid.Otherwise,of course someone playing for 2 years isn't gonna sound polished.Honestly,though when he gets some organiztion and control and better knowledge of the fretboard he can be a really good player if he works on it.
Quote by MPM12
uh, he was good, very fast.

Shows how much you know. Almost everything in there was pure slop. With too much gain. It wasn't even that fast slop anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I hate ppl who like to show off...
Lazer LG-180A
Dean Razorback V 255 @ 18v MOD
Bugera 6262-212
ATH-M50
Vox amPlug Metal
Boss TU-80
Boss ML-2
RZBK V 255 build <5%, ideas>
OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #2
BUGERA USERS MILITIA...One of the first owners...
Quote by Kehmar
I waited 2 minutes If he actually plays music.
I mean, making some noise shredding scales up and down.... it's all practice.
But playing music, creating a musical expression is a whole different thing...

just my thoughts

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
All I see is somebody trying to play as fast as they can while failing to realize that actually synchronizing the hands at fast speeds is much more difficult and impressive.
Quote by NYGiantsFanFTW
He sucks

I'm way better then he is(16 years old)

I'm sure you are
I love it how people in UG dont have the balls to put up their own videos to back up their words...its contradictory when even in other threads they're like "Oh PICS/VIDS OR YOU SUCK/DIDN'T HAPPEN" I think its absolutely...b-e-a-utiful.
It's fast (relative to the time he's been playing), but it's far from clean. He's got a long way to go.
i just put it up cause i was looking for jackson guitars cause Im looking to buy one, so he popped up. the video message does sound like hes trying to show off.
LOL
ive been playing 3 months and i can sweep perfectly. .................. no i cant i suck. any way i didnt like the kid it wasnt clear enough. he should practice that stuff slower in order to get it perfect. then build up his speed.
Quote by Eric 666
I love it how people in UG dont have the balls to put up their own videos to back up their words...its contradictory when even in other threads they're like "Oh PICS/VIDS OR YOU SUCK/DIDN'T HAPPEN" I think its absolutely...b-e-a-utiful.

I dont put my videos up on youtube mainly because I DONT OWN A CAMERA
Fast fingers.
I have long chick hands to.
They're awesome.
But I would never post a video like that to show off.

Someone should punch that kid in the face.
lol