I've been taking mine to gigs in what's basically a large tupperware tub. There has to be a more elegant solution for storing all those bits and pieces you need...any bright ideas?
My pedals and the cables to go to the amp for the footswitch, amp input and fx loops are all attached to my board, so I can just carry that in. My guitar to pedalboard cable and any little bits and pieces I need go in my gigbag.

If you have an open backed amp or cab, that's probably the handiest place to store stuff.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
well it depends on what you are taking i guess. i know a band that takes most of their cables, mixer, stands, mics, etc. in a large plastic tub. not elegant, but it works. for pedals a pedalboard might work, then just a small case for your couple of chords, batteries, picks, strings, etc. a backpack would work and is what i used to use.
my pedal conveniently fits into the empty space on the back of my amp!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Dan Rickshaw
I've been taking mine to gigs in what's basically a large tupperware tub. There has to be a more elegant solution for storing all those bits and pieces you need...any bright ideas?

No need for anything fancy :]
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
I'm quite an organized person and I was considering making some kind of case with compartments etc. The problem with that is that you don't have time to fuss round with all that when you're breaking down your gear at the end of the show - it all gets slung in the tub. But that gets messy.
i use a duffle bag. but i don't have a ton of pedals in my 'live' rig. actually i pretty much just stick w/ OD, wah and whammy atm.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out