not sure if theres a thread of this already but anyway...

discuss favourite song, member, etc. etc.
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
i like if you're into it and leggie blonde, my 2 favourites

and mother'uckers
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
The French Song where they just repeat French I phrases. That's the best.
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
Quote by sharpiemarker

You mean 'Foux da fa fa'

Bowie has to be my favourite FOTC song. Especially the new album version.

... and I nearly ran Jemaine down at some traffic lights about two months ago in Wellington. He gave me the evils.
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

ooh right the Bowie song is good too.
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
these guys are pretty much pure win.

it's all about "The Humans Are Dead." there's a frikken binary solo! what more could you want?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
frodo don't wear the ring
Quote by Trefellin

Yeah they're pretty damn funny. Albi the Racist Dragon has to be their best tune:

and there in the cave was none other than the badly burnt Albanian boy from the day before

"what are you doing here? I thought i killed you!" Grumbled Albi, quite racistly...

"No Albi, you didn't kill me with your dragon flames, but you did leave me very badly disfigured", laughed the boy...
Bret, you've got it going on has to be my favourite. All of their stuff is pretty hilarious
Yeah I'm the Hip-Hopapotomous, my rhymes are bottomless......

Can you call me by my rapping name? The Rhymnoceros.
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Quote by sharpiemarker

mine too
now extra flamey
Jemaine is my favourite 'cause he's my cousin, I recently found out. Inner City Pressure is my favourite song. Genius' they are! Shame they wont continue the show...
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Humans are Dead and Business Time.
I just got Season 1 for my birthday.
ts gonna bee gud.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
i'm not crying because you won't be here to hold my hand
for your information there's an inflamation in my tear gland
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
I'm not cryin'. I'm just making, a lasagna, for one.
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Albi, You got it goin' on and Frodo are all great songs i think.

They are both hilarious and the guitar playing is great (hardly complex but it sounds good).