Page 1 of 2
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
With BFMV?

Why do people hate them so much?

Please give a legit reason not "OMG TEHY R SO FUKIN EMO LOL!!!!1!!1111!!"

I don't hate them, but I don't like them.
Their music doesn't appeal to me, not my kind of stuff.
Because I don't like the way they sound.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
they hate em cuz they think their emo
and its apparently "cool" to be hatin on emo
I don't really care for them, I actually don't care for most mainstream metal after the late 80s, and this newest breed is the absolute worst since crappy shred from the late 80s, but I don't care enough to hate them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i think he meant EP

edit: to GiantRaven
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Last edited by cm_punk_fan at May 11, 2008,
Because to me, they have that generic metalcore sound, and I don't like metalcore or metal in general.
haters suck man, everyone should just chill...i hate when people enforce their opinions.
I like them
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I like their first full-length The Poison but I can't stand their most recent album.
they sound good to me.

old stuff > new stuff in my opinion.

people hate things either because they have no respect or just copy others. probably a combination of the two.
I don't like them, and I shouldn't really have to justify it to someone on the internet. You can't expect a legit reason, it's called an opinion and people have them. Grow up.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Dey Iz Lame
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Maybe their music doesn't appeal to some people?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
It's because their voice is annoying + they are so whiny.. But they're guitaring is usually pretty awesome. :Ð
i only like that new song thats always on fuse...i forgot what its called though.the kid turns into a wolf or some ****
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
i dont hate them
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Because people have other opinions...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I like them. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm not a hater. I think everybody hates on them because they're metalcore.
Alright

First off, for those of you that think I should grow up, I'm just asking a question. That was your choice to answer.

The whole emo thing just pisses me off. I mean, i don't really see anything overly emo in their lyrics (expect for maybe Tears Don't Fall). Their guitar work (especially on the new album) is pretty execptional and the solos are very nice. Yeah, I know some people just don't like them, but I'm just sick of seeing everyone see how emo they are and how ashamed people are to have listened to them. Imo people like that should grow up
Quote by Bushinarin
I don't like them, and I shouldn't really have to justify it to someone on the internet. You can't expect a legit reason, it's called an opinion and people have them. Grow up.

+1

i don't like them either, why should you care?
Their new album has like one or two good songs. I thought The Poison and their EP were really good though
they are not emo.

/thread?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by 3rdActguitarist

The whole emo thing just pisses me off. I mean, i don't really see anything overly emo in their lyrics (expect for maybe Tears Don't Fall).

Emo isn't just about lyrical content.

(and to appease modern/ indie rock/ punk kids kids: They are not emo, Rites of Spring are )
Excuse me sir, you have gotten some core in my metal.

Take it back and don't spit in it when you bring it back.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Excuse me sir, you have gotten some core in my metal.

Take it back and don't spit in it when you bring it back.

HEY, I found a companion for your sig! His name is,

FAIL.
meh, they're not that great, i like one song, Hit The Floor, but that's about it.

however i am going to shamelessly recommend the band 'Dope' to ANYONE who has ever gotten angry, if you have, you will like this band

EDIT:
and what does they're name mean?
is it that his valentine is a bullet or is he going to shoot his valentine??

and is that question threadworthy and which froum should i put it in?
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
With BFMV?

Why do people hate them so much?

Please give a legit reason not "OMG TEHY R SO FUKIN EMO LOL!!!!1!!1111!!"

They aren't emo. Anyone who says that is a moron.
Don't insult emo by calling them that.

They suck because they're are a generic metalcore band, and 98% of all metalcore sucks.
Ha, my friends all said they sucked so i just assumed they did. i actually kinda like em after hearing some of it. I hate their image, but their musics ok
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by thoraxe
I like their first full-length The Poison but I can't stand their most recent album.

+1 to this.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
They sound generic. And personally, I can't stand any band who insists on playing as fast, heavy, and low as possible. Or anything 90% popularity-driven by vocals. (My screen name is misleading)

EDIT: Or having image-driven popularity.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Last edited by theacousticpunk at May 11, 2008,
TS: Your question is quite silly in the sense that there will ALWAYS be haters of everything in this world (not just music), so there really is no relevant answer. It's simply the way the world is; get used to it.
Page 1 of 2