well as the title says i visited guitar center and for once nobody was there to help me! that's a good thing because i was just browsing but was looking for the blackhearts. i tried out some amps the raven 60 watt amp. and i also tried out a voxAD30VT i think.
Raven amp: i played through it with some jackson(played nicely) but was very disappointed. i thought this might be ok to good but was very muddy. this might have been because i hardly messed with the eq though.
Vox AD30VT: i played through this with a epiphone les paul junior and would say i was amazed at how good it sounded. it was loads better than my fender 25dsp. i would definetely recommend this amp to anyone looking for a good second amp or as a beginner amp!

overall i only spent like 15 min. in the store but had a pleasant time.
hope anyone looking at buying an AD30VT will find this helpful!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper

You didn't break in, did you?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I played through that Raven 1X12, it was terrible. It made me LoL. I think the "distortion" was a bug of some kind caught behind the speaker and trying to get out.
I would agree on the Ravens. Not very good at all. To "average" if you will..."muddy" as some people like to put it...very true.