Page 1 of 3
The idea is simple. Post questions that have been burning your mind for ages.

Mine:
How exactly do you pronounce Yngwie Malmsteen?
?!
Ingh-vey.

Like, -ing with a harder g, I get this directly from my French teacher (who's Swedish). I was always confused with Geddy Lee before I found out it was Geh-dee.

+1 to IHATECHILDREN.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by grenade24
The idea is simple. Post questions that have been burning your mind for ages.

Mine:
How exactly do you pronounce Yngwie Malmsteen?
I believe it's "Ing-vee Malm-steen," just how it sounds
do keyboards in other countries actually have keys that already have the accents on the letter?
Quote by ctb
do keyboards in other countries actually have keys that already have the accents on the letter?

The åäö keys are there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
The åäö keys are there.

ohhh. because i have to hold ctrl + alt and press 'u' to get ú.
Quote by ctb
ohhh. because i have to hold ctrl + alt and press 'u' to get ú.

i got ñ
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
What happens when we die?

There will never be a way to know exactly, but it's most likely (IMO) we go where we went before we were born: Pure oblivion.Pure nothing.
Quote by ctb

I've always wondered that. And wtf does a Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc. keyboard look like? Do they have EVERY single character?
GO YANKEES!
Quote by *NappyJ*
There will never be a way to know exactly, but it's most likely (IMO) we go where we went before we were born: Pure oblivion.Pure nothing.

Yes, but what is "pure nothing?" Is it something we can feel, or is it something that we can't realize, or can't visualize, or can't imagine?
The.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
How women think.

What's there to understand?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Yes, but what is "pure nothing?" Is it something we can feel, or is it something that we can't realize, or can't visualize, or can't imagine?

If we can feel it, that indicates some form of concoiusness and it would be considered and "afterlife"

We were pretty much born instantly...like all these things happened over billions of years, but no one really waited or anything, we came out and it feels like the beginning of time...i hope that makes sense.

I always kind of thought when you die, you'll be someone else. Not like reincarnation, but just you end up being born as someone else...its not you or anything....ahh its hard to explain
Quote by The Spoon
If we can feel it, that indicates some form of concoiusness and it would be considered and "afterlife"

We were pretty much born instantly...like all these things happened over billions of years, but no one really waited or anything, we came out and it feels like the beginning of time...i hope that makes sense.

I always kind of thought when you die, you'll be someone else. Not like reincarnation, but just you end up being born as someone else...its not you or anything....ahh its hard to explain

i get what your talking about man, i kind of think that way too
one thing that i really would love to know " how many times in life have i fapped? "
Quote by ctb
my question is now answered

is there a Higher being? ... thats one of those questions not to answer but always asked.
(and by higher i dont mean Yao Ming, i meant god)
Quote by The Spoon

That's what I think, too.

But if there is an "afterlife" that means there must have been some kind of "beforelife"...and I can't remember any of that.

Reincarnation seems like the most logical thing, because I can't imagine everything just "ending". It seems to final.
The.
How do they make that glue that holds rear-view mirrors on so strong?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Is the greatest guitarist to have ever lived actually someone who lives on an island and no one will ever know of his existence or skillzz?
Quote by The Spoon

+1
I have that same thought, although I also believe that you can be reincarnated as an animal, but only your spirit.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
Here's a somewhat interesting one. Who would you most likely be in the past if reincarnation existed?What type of animal would you be if that was an option?

Mine is
1)Viking or a local bard
2)Wolf or horse
Why people say EDIT when they don't edit.....

EDIT: when people use abreviations that i don't understand

E.G. tl;dr which i figured out recently that it is too long didn't read.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Is my existence real? Am I truly feeling, loving, seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, tasting, and experiencing what I appear to be? What if I am actually in a mental state, such as a result of a double personality?
Is any of this real?
And lastly
If it is real, why is my existence real?
What is love?

Baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Is there a limit to how hot something can be?

and

Is my GCSE Electronics teacher in fact a pervert?
Quote by greety
What is love?

Baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more.

+1.

I wanna know what love is.

I want you to show me
Page 1 of 3