http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzzVHcSqpM

Hey dudes it was my bands last show together last night sorta bummed out we had tons of fun doing all sorts of shows for school and gatherings in the year we had..

anyways, laugh when my drummers cymbal falls over haha, and my dads camera cut off like 30 seconds before the end of the song

This thread is just full of 's :P.

Anyways hope you guys like it.. Godbless.

Edit; I'm on the way left in the white with the cherry red schecter :P

Edit 2; there wasn't an energetic crowd because we opened for my singers brothers A Capella group which was amazing haha.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at May 11, 2008,
is Fagjam from here? If so thanks, lol.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Any comments ?

That was a great vid. My band originally did this, but we had to skip it, as our drummer couldn't manage the drums , so props for that. Also, the synch move at 0:22 was cool, as others said
Yeah they haven't seen it yet and I don't think they realized they both did that.. haha

Quote by dmc_74_usa
Stage presence needs a lot of work. During the half-time parts, you guys should be rocking out hard. The drummer had the most energy out of anyone. Don't be afraid to get into the music!

We do when we have a crowd that likes the music we play lol

Quote by tr3nt
We do when we have a crowd that likes the music we play lol

I understand. It's hard to rock out when you don't feel your appreciated musically. But think of it like this, you have to show the crowd, no matter who they are, that you're in to the music your playing. If they don't like the music, at least give em a show. People will appreciate your band so much more if you look comfortable being on stage. And when you play an upbeat song and pretty much just stand there, nothing can look more UNcomfortable.

I realized I never did critique the actual song. You guys did good. Musically it was there, except for a few bum notes from the bassist that I noticed. Vocally, it was what it was. It's damn hard to hit the notes that are actually in that song in the octave they were supposed to be in. You singer did a good job. He knew his limitations and didn't try to exceed them. He had a couple slips here and there, but nothing too noticeable. So overall, good job.