I'm thinking of buying a new amp, so I'm looking for recommendations. I want a tube amp that is somewhere in the 40-100 watt range, diverse tones (great clean to respectable high gain, doesn't need to scream) and is reliable. It can be a combo, or if not I'll likely use a 2x12 cabinet. Three or more channels would be nice. I'll make exceptions, these are guidelines.
Budget?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Egnater Tourmaster.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Budda Superdrive, Framus Cobra, 1960's Marshall Plexis, Bogner Uberschall's are all good amps but a couple thousand bucks a piece. We really do need a realistic budget. However, maybe a ceriatone would be a good chpoice. Decently priced and great sounding.
No, you don't need a budget. I have gainful employment and I want a good amp. Thanks for any and all suggestions to date. My roommate has a Framus Cobra, that is definitely a sweet amp but maybe a bit too metal for my taste...has anyone tried a Framus Dragon or Ruby combo?
Oh yeah, I'm interested in Fuchs amps too. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Quote by tanman
No, you don't need a budget. I have gainful employment and I want a good amp. Thanks for any and all suggestions to date. My roommate has a Framus Cobra, that is definitely a sweet amp but maybe a bit too metal for my taste...has anyone tried a Framus Dragon or Ruby combo?

No, really, you need a realistic budget; you can get a good amp for anywhere between about $400 and $20000.

Where does you budget lie? Even vaguely?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
If I can get something nice for under 2000 that would be nice, I understand quality comes at a price though, so let's say under 4000. I also really like the idea of a 50 watt.
An orange would be good if you live in the UK. Maybe an ENGL? Though there are probably some botique amps you could find for 4000
I'm not really after low wattage boutique amps. Something more traditional seems most appealing to me. Again, thanks for all input to this point.