Can you guys recommend a song that's fairly kool to just strum to? No lyrics or other instruments to complete the song or "melody". Just a strumming guitar using chords preferrably.

it'd be kool if it was chill or if it was spanish sounding.

i kno it's a hard request, but if someone out there knows some. Help me out, plz.

Thanks.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail.....
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn.... We fucked up."
Look up the "open chords" in the key of E and start experimenting with them. On most of the "variant" chords thereof, the first two strings will be open and you just manipulate strings 3-6 without using the barre chords that deaden the tone.
Quote by cloudlife
Can you guys recommend a song that's fairly kool to just strum to? No lyrics or other instruments to complete the song or "melody". Just a strumming guitar using chords preferrably.

it'd be kool if it was chill or if it was spanish sounding.

i kno it's a hard request, but if someone out there knows some. Help me out, plz.

Thanks.

That's a fairly hard request not only because of your musical specifications but also because "kool" and "chill" don't really give any guidance as to what you want. What type of music do you listen to normally?

Either way, some classical guitar might interest you - look up Roland Dyens' "Tango En Skai" on YouTube, it's fairly well known and may be along the lines of what you want.
Quote by :-D
That's a fairly hard request not only because of your musical specifications but also because "kool" and "chill" don't really give any guidance as to what you want. What type of music do you listen to normally?

Either way, some classical guitar might interest you - look up Roland Dyens' "Tango En Skai" on YouTube, it's fairly well known and may be along the lines of what you want.

yeah lol. kool and chill is ambiguous but i wanted to make it sorta broad and general, so that I'd have a decent chance of getting a response back.

that song you recommended is pretty kool, but way over my head atm.

i'm looking for just a slowish spanish-ish like chord song. sorta like the ones you hear in spanish movies. but i'mma take tokyoneko's advice and try out the open e chords. if anyone's got any suggestions i'm all ears. thxs guys.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail.....
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn.... We fucked up."