Poll: BFMV's name means
Poll Options
View poll results: BFMV's name means
a Bullet is his/their Valentine
3 11%
they're/he's going to shoot his/their Valentine
25 89%
Voters: 28.
Ok, I posted this question in a thread about them and no one responded to it, so, I thought i would make a thread about it, unsure about where to put it, I put it in The Pit to be safe.

Anyway,
Whats with Bullet For My Valentine's name?
Does it mean that their Valintine is a bullet, or that they're going to sot their valintine?

thanks for any help
Last edited by mmmgobstoppers at May 11, 2008,
I think it means this: He gonna ice the bitch
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
It means IMO that they have a bullet for their valentine
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Theres probably not one set meaning, its probobly like most poems/song lyrics and open for personal interpritation
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
what's with all the sudden BFMV threads?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
isnt there a thread for them somewhere?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by mmmgobstoppers
Ok, i posted this question in a thread about them and no one responded to it, so, I thought i would make a thread about it, unsure about where to put it, i put it in The Pit to be safe.

Anyway,
Whats with Bullet For My Valentine's name?
Does it mean that their Valintine is a bullet, or that they're going to sot their valintine?

thanks for anyhelp

Grammar Nazi's have to shank a bitch?
i saw one of these aforementioned BFMV threads and it reminded me of the question I wanted to ask to the UGers
I read somewhere that, Matt Tuck said their name doesn't really mean anything, and didn't come from one specific place; that they just wanted a name that sounded badass.
I think it means they're going to shoot their valentine. If the bullet was their valentine, it would be "Bullet is my valentine".
Quote by CokeRox
Grammar Nazi's have to shank a bitch?

umm, no?

so i forgot the space between "any" and "help" and just forgot to capitlize some I's, so whats wrong Monsier Nazi?