Ironic that you say dont steal my riffs... When I've heard that exact intro riff before (Cant place where, as it reeks of -Core, but still).

And the third riff sounds like a bad (-core) version of Gyroscope from In Flames.

It's not really a song... so much as a couple riffs, or the beginning of the song.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
well 1 if i wrote it and its already a song, i still wrote it that doesnt mean i "stole" it. and 2 i would never cop off a riff becaise i just wouldnt feel right about it
0 out of 10 because its Unoriginal, in Drop C, Melodic, and involves lots of DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN action.
those were nice riffs.

they sound alot better in the song I just wrote after hearing this though.

it's going on my bands sophomore album. we're pretty popular so I hope our fans like them.

thanks again!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
lol such a rip off. Sounds almost like unholy confessions by A7X. You need to find your own style of writing hehe.
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Quote by Jonathan Trejo
lol such a rip off. Sounds almost like unholy confessions by A7X. You need to find your own style of writing hehe.

Jon you have to be kidding? either your joking or your one of those people who've heard one alternate picking song (unholy confessions) and assume everything else is based around it
Actually some metalcore is very similar to melodeath.

Anyways, 5/10, it wasn't exactly original but I liked it.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Its_Rock77
those were nice riffs.

they sound alot better in the song I just wrote after hearing this though.

it's going on my bands sophomore album. we're pretty popular so I hope our fans like them.

thanks again!

Thanks that post made my night better
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Sorry, i only listened to about a minute of it because i got bored. I think i've heard that song WAAYYYY too many times ... but this is the first time iv heard it from u so bravo :P.
Sounds like any other song with that tuning I've heard.

some of the riffs sound VERY familiar to other songs I know.

Try using an open tuning or something, or a custom one. You don't need drop c or whatever the hell it was to be 'heavy'.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
The very start of it was pretty nice, the rest didn't do a lot for me though. The kind of tremolo picking that starts on bar 29 is in no way ear pleasing at all, IMO it would be better to replace that with something more melodic like a scale based lick. The same goes with bars 47 - 53 chop that. The main riff wasn't bad at all though.
All in all it needs work but there's some nice riffs there all the same.
uhm... try being more original please. its so much... almost the same sounding thing troughout lol.
everyone seems to be pretty harsh.
try making something interesting please.
i would suggest not playing this if u are in a band... for you may be boo'd off stage.
Quote by champloo

i would suggest not playing this if u are in a band... for you may be boo'd off stage.

"May"?!?....."MAY"?!?!?!?? .... Try "Will" please....Being harsh feels nice.
Quote by Themadisraeli
0 out of 10 because its Unoriginal, in Drop C, Melodic, and involves lots of DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN action.

Haha, sorry ts, but I'm going to have to agree with Themad here. Try to be a little more original while writing your riffs. This sounds too much like any random core band out there right now.