we(insideac and i) are lookin for something that'll give us as real a drum sound as we can get, something like the quality of mirrorthrones drums, any suggestions for progams /drum machines are appreciated
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Drum kit from hell? I think that's what it's called at least.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
You should take this to the riffs and recordings forum.
Up the Punx!
Hydrogen and Cakewalk are my favorites.

Hydrogen is free, but I dunno 'bout Cakewalk.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Hydrogen and Cakewalk are my favorites.

Hydrogen is free, but I dunno 'bout Cakewalk.

Hydrogen doesen't work for me
Up the Punx!
Acoustica Beatcraft
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
drumkit from hell
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ez drummer drum kit from hell
Its great i use it for all my recordings
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by MHDrunk
Acoustica Beatcraft

I thought I'd give this a try, and it's pretty good! - Really simple to use
as other people have mentioned, EZ Drummer with the DFH expansion is fantastic, though it's kinda pricey. It's also a vsti, so if you don't have any good audio software with piano roll support it'll be pretty useless.
I find myself much partial to the Claustrophobic Kit over the DKFH expansion unless you are doing STRICTLY metal. If you are, get both =P