Quote by lobsterboy80
crit as i listen

hmmm, idk i cant really tell the difference btwn the pre-recorded track and your guitar, i dont know which one is which

maybe do a cover with out the full backing track

C4C

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858016

hahaha, thanks the funniest thing, my guitar is all over the place, on the "guitar vocals"; the solos; the rhythm section, the intro...MAN im not going to do a c4c if you just say that!!
you know...? You're the only reason people even bother looking into the covers sections of UG forums.
How long does it take you to figure out the guitar arranged for the vocal track?
This one is freakin' bad ass. That's all I have to say.
you know...? You're the only reason people even bother looking into the covers sections of UG forums.
How long does it take you to figure out the guitar arranged for the vocal track?
Also, you should post all your equipment you use in your profile so some of these numb nuts can see what they should do to make their recordings sound good.
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS! Really love the wah vocals, only crit is theyre a little loud but thats all I can say.
Btw thanks for the message, gonna try what you said and re-upload the songs. I sent you a reply too.
Like kai29 said, youre one of the main and best guys on here doing covers, always love to listen when you do a new one.
Ever thought of using one of the master backing tracks that are out there, theres even a one for this song I believe. Would also save you recording the vocals on guitar (not that its not cool)
Just call me Mr Sambo.....

Check out my profile for my covers!
Quote by kai29

Thanks for listening man, and for those comments
Quote by piecies_81
Wow, Sounds AWESOME!! reminds me of Framptons take on Black Hole Sun....

which was uber bad ass
Freaking unbelievable. I haven't heard this song in a while but i've heard it enough to know when someone's done it justice with a cover and you definitely did that. I love the guitar vocals, they're great. Overall, excellent cover 9/10 only because the levels could have been adjusted a tiny bit. It'd be awesome if you would crit my cover of The Trapeze Swinger by Iron and Wine. The song is in my profile. Actually click HERE so you go to the actual thread.
nothing to see here
Last edited by Seiko-Unleashed at May 21, 2008,
That was very good, especially the guitar vocals you did. I loved that; very cool and original. One of the best covers I've heard!

Only thing is the delay on the intro, other than that it was great!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
that was the most bad ass, awesome, insane cover i have ever heard of that song..i loved the wah vocals..an ur tone was freakin great..it sounded better than the original!! what is your setup??
Jesus Christ...
The vocals as guitar sounded AWESOME
Hands down this is the best cover of Welcome to the Jungle, ever.
I keep telling you to start singing !!!! Buy some drums, buy a bass, and do a proper cover !!!
yeah, sounds like a good quality cover. both the guitars are coming through at nice levels and aren't muddy. the guitars are quite crisp actually, well done.
not enough wah,
Just kidding! I'm really impressed with it!
I love the guitar vocals! you can really make her squeel!
What did you record this with? instruments, hardware, (software)
Quote by Freth
not enough wah,
Just kidding! I'm really impressed with it!
I love the guitar vocals! you can really make her squeel!
What did you record this with? instruments, hardware, (software)

Gibson SG Standard with duncan custom shop pups--->Dunlop Crybaby---->Zoom 505II----------->Marshall MG 15

I know...apart from the guitar....cheap stuff!