http://mp3adrenalin.com/

I was searching the web for DJ Mixes, and I came across this site. They have free mp3 downloads. They don't have any info about whether or not they're legal, just downloads and news. I find it rather suspicious because they offer music by big names, and I don't see how they aren't violating copyright laws.
If you have to ask, it's probably not a good idea.

Not trying to be a dick, but normally....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by doggy_hat
http://mp3adrenalin.com/

I was searching the web for DJ Mixes, and I came across this site. They have free mp3 downloads. They don't have any info about whether or not they're legal, just downloads and news. I find it rather suspicious because they offer music by big names, and I don't see how they aren't violating copyright laws.

No Balls? Download anyway!!!
Looks pretty shady and theres no information about copyright, nor terms of service. Be cautious.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
go to mp3fusion.net they seem legit
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Anything like that is illegal by definition. It just depends if you care of not, and if you're paranoid enough to think you'll actually get caught.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Wayward_Son
Anything like that is illegal by definition. It just depends if you care of not, and if you're paranoid enough to think you'll actually get caught.

My ISP monitors all of my downloads. A while back I downloaded limewire. The next day our internet was shut off, and they sent a letter in the mail saying that if we try to illegally download something again that my mom(the contract with the ISP is in her name) would go to jail.