Stalin < Pol Pot

/discuss
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
Uhh, he was a ruthless, yet very effective dictator. Also, he exploited communist ideas.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Stalin was a murderer, and is part of the reason why the world is so ****ed up today. It was the United States fault too, don't get me wrong.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Are we really ranking dictators now? Really?

Yes. Without competition, we will all die!!!

Idk.
i think if both were fighting a full grown siberian tiger, with only their wits to defend themselves, Stalin would survive longer than Pol Pot.

therefore, Stalin > Pol Pot.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ricy_12
Stalin < Pol Pot

/discuss

if thats the end of discussion than...?

pointless thread has no point?
stalin was trying to amke the communist veiws a reality but he had to murder millions to achieve his goal, dont get me wrong im not a communist but communism is not a bad political system, its just the way its suppoesed to work isnt possible because all humans have a complex of wanting to be superior to another thus the communist view doesnt pan out all that well, also stalin was ruthless in getting his position, one has to wonder what would have happened if trostky would have become dictator...
They were both pretty hot but if I had to choose I would rather suck off Stalin so TS, I will have to disagree.
Quote by F8iscruel
stalin was trying to amke the communist veiws a reality but he had to murder millions to achieve his goal, dont get me wrong im not a communist but communism is not a bad political system, its just the way its suppoesed to work isnt possible because all humans have a complex of wanting to be superior to another thus the communist view doesnt pan out all that well, also stalin was ruthless in getting his position, one has to wonder what would have happened if trostky would have become dictator...
Never once has a true communist society been reached, it works well in theory, but eventually, somebody like Stalin comes along and exploits it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Stalin killed more, ****ed up more ****, was more ****ed up, caused the Cold War, made Hitler lose, and failed harder at communism.

Stalin > Pol Pot

Pol Pot isn't even fit to shine Stalin's shoes. Stalin was in the pros of evil dictatorship and Pol Pot was high up in the amateurs.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
*sings* "Theres a holiday in Cambodia..."

where people dress in black...
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Just Andrew
Never once has a true communist society been reached, it works well in theory, but eventually, somebody like Stalin comes along and exploits it.

true he did but also think someone else wouldve have exploited ahd they had the chance, communism is a system that doesnt go well because you cant have one leader and no human can agree with each other on everthing thus we have a democratic society with one leader giving orders and another group checking what he does, however our democratic system fails as well, because that one leader has control of our power while the people watching what he does have no control, and since the president can veto their laws ideas and views and such they really have no control, in since democracy is a failed system as well, i think a parlimentrary monarchy might work welll, as long as a figurehead keeps the masses happy
Quote by F8iscruel

Would of probably been just a slightly smaller statistic.

They are both worthy candidates for a 5:00 o'clock pineapple up the ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Does anyone else find this completely insensitive?

pretty much. if he said hitler he would be permabanned. strange how you are allowed to oppress your own countrymen but not others
Quote by AzureNight
Stalin killed more, ****ed up more ****, was more ****ed up, caused the Cold War, made Hitler lose, and failed harder at communism.

Stalin > Pol Pot

Pol Pot isn't even fit to shine Stalin's shoes. Stalin was in the pros of evil dictatorship and Pol Pot was high up in the amateurs.

satlin didnt causte the cold war america did, and reagan lit the calmed embers, and took those embers and lit the fuse by giving weapons to allies that our now americas enemies, man i really sound like a consperousy nut ( i spelled the word wrong lol)
Quote by tuwyci
pretty much. if he said hitler he would be permabanned. strange how you are allowed to oppress your own countrymen but not others

Wow. Not my point, at all. The fact your ranking dictators, and undermining genocide. Which genocide is worse, is what your basically saying. I don't want to get into the semantics of it but, the implications are one is more important.
There is a joke meme going around my school and some of kids sort of sarcastically worship Stalin. The pictures around the school were kind or funny and first, but then you get to history class and learn about the guy. Even compared to someone like Hitler, at least Hitler was theoretically a good leader, he was just evil. Stalin wasn't even a good leader. When he found out he was being attacked by Germany, he got drunk for 11 days staight. I thnk if you leave out the factors of the deaths pre-WW2 by his hand (directly or indirectly), he(and Russia) were kind of victims of the Marshall plan and the whole "be democratic/imperialist/american or get out" attitude of the rest of the world during the beginning of the Cold War. His response to the Marshall plan was not justified though.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Does anyone else find this completely insensitive?

Yes, but what do you expect, it's the pit. People here think oppressive dictators that killed millions of people are cool.
Umm...

As far as I can remember, when the Cold War started, Stalin was dead and Krushchev was in power...
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Wow. Not my point, at all. The fact your ranking dictators, and undermining genocide. Which genocide is worse, is what your basically saying. I don't want to get into the semantics of it but, the implications are one is more important.

christ you didnt get my point either. I was referring to the irony of dictators who oppress their own countrys people and get put under house arrest like pol pot did. compared to those who oppress other countries
Pol...Pot...Pol...Pot...Pol...Pot...Pol...Pot...Pol..Pot..Pol..Pot..Pol Pot Pol Pot Pol Pot POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT!!!!!!!!!!
No, but sersiously. I think we all know who the greatest Communist dictator is....

CASTRO!

No, but rly, dictators aren't very cool people.
Quote by tuwyci
christ you didnt get my point either. I was referring to the irony of dictators who oppress their own countrys people and get put under house arrest like pol pot did. compared to those who oppress other countries

Ok . Well you all seem WAY too nonchalant about this subject for my liking...
Quote by Just Andrew

I don't mean to turn this into a debate, but communism doesn't work on paper. The most basic coventions of capitalism (with the exception of the people who fall through the cracks), is that people work and strive to do better so that life is better. If you are born into a world where no matter what you do or how hard you try, you will always be the same or equal to everyone else, why would you even try? And before you respond, think about it, chances are you have been working to achieve (ie. capitalism) your entire life. (In no way am I defending capitalism or imperialism, its just as corrupt, but the human psyche couldn't theoretically handle communism. Its the exact opposite of "survival of the fittest.")

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
i hope you all know the dictators arent bad at first but are actually trying to overthrow corrupt governements to help the poor people, but with great power one becomes corrupt and loses sight of what they strated to strive for in the beggining , also one cant forget that if not for stalin we would not have geurilla warfare (the battle of stalingrad)
Quote by neidnarb11890
Pol...Pot...Pol...Pot...Pol...Pot...Pol...Pot...Pol..Pot..Pol..Pot..Pol Pot Pol Pot Pol Pot POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT!!!!!!!!!!
No, but sersiously. I think we all know who the greatest Communist dictator is....

CASTRO!

No, but rly, dictators aren't very cool people.

You have to go in chat tomorrow, I can't chat now because I'm posting from my Wii. I want to talk about how p0nx your show was. Anyway, so this isn't completely off topic, I think no dictators should be admired in anyway, unless of course it's the band, The Dictators, they're awesome.
where you'll kiss ass or cuhraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

...polpot!

i'd say pol pot was definitely evil-er. proportionally, he killed wayyyyyyyyyyyy more of his own people. i did a report on him last year, it was some creepy stuff.

My mind is going. I can feel it.