"When All Else Fails, We Can Whip The Horse's Eyes, And Make Them Sleep, And Cry"

- Jim Morrison

Edit: Also, Win^
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
"I've been going to shopping malls since I was on General Hospital. " - Richard Simmons
"English MotherFackuh: DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
"If it Bleeds, We can Kill It."

-my governor.

*swells with pride*
I have no opinion on this matter.
"I've had it with these motherf1cking snakes on this motherf1cking plane!"
- S.J.
Search bar only applies if its been done a billion times. So far Ive only seen one, and it wasnt even on the first page when i searched "quotes"
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Search bar only applies if its been done a billion times. So far Ive only seen one, and it wasnt even on the first page when i searched "quotes"

Search bar applies when there was a thread on the subject last night
"Whose the faggot with the tuba"
-Taurettes Guy
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by Moose45
"Whose the faggot with the tuba"
-Taurettes Guy

I prefer the one in my sig but to each his own ....

p.s. your spelling sucks....
Why would you bother posting in a thread to make a lame ass search bar joke? This is directed to all retards who find humor in posting search bar jokes.

Anywho, "common sense is not so common"

- I don't remember

"Childhood is short, maturity is forever"
- Bill Watterson