ok i bought a 1970 les paul off ebay a few months back. im fixing it up and i need some money to do that so im selling some of the parts off of it to help. its pretty busted just to let you know. well im thinking of selling the volume/tone controls and the wires off of it to wire a pickup and jack input.

now its not a gibson. its a pan/aria from what i read on it. how much do you think it will sell for with this information?

if its not a good price is there a way to raise the price a bit like say its gibson or something?

thanks
first of all don't say its a gibson part you can get in alot of trouble.

second of all no You won't get much for stuff thats not real gibson.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
used?

like a hundred bucks

they're 200 new

you can get a new one off ebay for 150
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ooooopppppssssss

wrong thread!!!!!!!

just wait

you'll be lucky to get like 5 or 10 bucks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at May 11, 2008,
I was talking to a guy about a digitech whammy and clicked the wrong thread

you'll be lucky to get like 5 or 10 bucks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
that sucks. so is there anything on my guitar that i can sell to raise a good bit of money?
You want to sell the used pots and knobs out of a 37 year old guitar oh cant forget the bits of wire. Hmmm lets see NEW pots are all of 4 bucks a piece and knobs are 2 bucks. So their value is nothing.
Last edited by Tackleberry at May 11, 2008,