which is better, i wanna spend around $450, i play everything, from Breaking Benjamen, to red hot chili peppers to guns n'roses, aerosmith, and everything else imaninable...oh i have a vox valvetronix AD30VT thanks in advace
SCHECTER!!!!! X the biggest number you can think of, if you want a higher end Schecter for cheap, check out Ebay, you can find some decent deals on good condition, good quality stuff.
hmmm, thats kinda a tough choice cuz i love both brands. the Schecter C-1 i believe is a little more versatile than a lot of ibanez's. it all depends on personal preference though. just go try out some of both and decide which one you like better.
Naturally, since I hate Ibanez and love Schecter i'm going to say schecter. But something I can tell you is that Schecter will give you more band for you buck.
SCHECTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutly hate ibanez. But its all personal preferance, play each of them at guitar center and see which one feels/sounds better to you.
SHREDRICK!
Ibanez are more of soloing/ shred guitars due to the thin wizard neck but Im sure they can do rhythm stuff as well.

I personally own a Schecter C-1 Artist and it sounds great with its mahogny body and stock SD JB/59' pickup config. It really depends on preference, try out both at a store.
The neck on a Schecter can be love-hate since it's coated. On the other hand, I find that the pickups on an ibanez are garbage, though others love them. Again, love-hate. In turn, Ibanez necks aren't coated and Schecter uses SD's or made-by SD's. Go play a few by each brand and find out for yourself which you prefer. They both make decent guitars at that price, though I'd probably go for Schecter at that particular price point.
How about being more specific, so this thread doesn't become any more filled with baseless suggestions...
Quote by T!AN
How about being more specific, so this thread doesn't become any more filled with baseless suggestions...

I dont see you making one....
I dont know if I can/could emphasize how many times this subject or this very discussion as been covered here on UG. PLEASE use the Search Bar.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I cant stand the schecter necks. They have the most uncomfortable necks in the market. The INF I and II pickups are actually very very good. Most people just critizice them cause they are ibanez brand so they asumme they were done for cheapness, but they are really good pickups.
i also have a C-1 classic the only bad thing i would have to say about it is the tuners they feel flimsy but they stay in tune forever so its not a problem, but yah its one hell of a guitar there are some fenders some MIA that i wouldnt chose out of the box over my classic its just a very good well balanced guitar.

I dont know about you but it always pisses me of when i go to GC and i play a MIM or MIJ and there just set up bettor out of the box than a MIA, is this just me what the ****.
Quote by Nemesis75
I dont see you making one....

If your going to attempt to flame me, at least read what I wrote...

And the point of my post was that unless the TS gives us information about the specific models he's looking at he's not going to get any useful information. You can't compare entire brands with one another...
I think Ibanez owns shecter in its quality of the irreplaceable parts. The neck is far better, more comfortable, and its simply smoother. The pickups are very good if you are getting the inf I and IIs. And its also a lot mroe comfortable.
schecter fan...still tryin to get my hands on the discontinued csh/12...had one...returned and now i want it again
no problem with their necks...very comfortable and smooth...very solid feel to the guitar, wasnt too impressed with ibanez...the grover tuners are excellent...and coil tapping is a great feature to some of their guitars
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by T!AN
If your going to attempt to flame me, at least read what I wrote...

And the point of my post was that unless the TS gives us information about the specific models he's looking at he's not going to get any useful information. You can't compare entire brands with one another...

ah true that, my bad.

You do have a point about the whole comparing brand things. Have you been looking at any specific models, TS?
Ibanez for teh w1nn!!!11ELEVEN11!!!

jk
Ibanez stock pickups are not versatile.
They do metal/distortion very well though.
But for all other, you need to switch pickups.
Quote by T!AN

seriously.... people keep saying ibanez comes without finished necks.... not all of them. noobs.
Id go for the Ibanez
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez - RG 321 (EMG 81 / 85)
Ibanez K5 (original model)
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .