so my laptop is broken I'm not sure what to do or how I can fix it

I put it into hibernation like I always do before I left for work today and I come back and it won't turn on, it was unplugged from it's charger so I figured someone had gotten on it and I was like "man I' hate when people are always ****ing with my ****" (my v-amp power supply was out and plugged up so I'm like "Wtf" and when I say something about it people are like "keep your stuff up so no one gets into it" so I say "it was ****ing up!", that's neither here nor there :peace

anyways I plug it up and it doesn't turn on at all, I don't know what to do, I took the batter out and put it back in, I'm thinking maybe the power button stopped working or something

any help whatsoever would be appreciated
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Im sorry, its got Teh AIDS.

Edit: Ok, I'll try to help. This happened to my friend once. He left it plugged in for a while and it turned on. But thats all the help I can be.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Im sorry, its got Teh AIDS.

Edit: Ok, I'll try to help. This happened to my friend once. He left it plugged in for a while and it turned on. But thats all the help I can be.

My cousin said he was watching a movie on it and it wasn't plugged up and that it said low batter and went dead, so I'm leaving it charging up over night- but It's been charging for 45 minutes so I assumed it would at least turn on and it hasnt

thing is I have ALOT of music that I need to put to disc before June
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
When you try to plug it in now, do you hear something clicking?
That happened to my laptop, and the hard drive got knocked out of place.
Try making sure that you have power to your laptop, like mine has a "battery charging" light on it, make sure if you have one it's lit up. If not, try moving to a different outlet.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
*enters thread expecting humiliating bbq sauce accident*

hey.....wait.......

*leaves thread sorely dissapointed*

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic