do we have a chance of have pot being legal? do any of the candidates want to legalize it?
Nope.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I read in High Times that Obama was for legalization as a senator (apparently he toked in high school himself), but when asked recently he stumbled out a "no".

No way in hell are Hillary or McCain even gonna consider it.

Sorry buddy.
obamas been shady on the subject, i believe hes for the decriminalization but not officially because of the media fiasco it would be, but several signs point to yes
I think the candidates have more important issues than legal pot.
Quote by mr.joopy987
No, now go get a job, you dirty hippie.

-singing limp bizkit- keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin' what?!
On a scale of one to awesome...
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!
It's not going to happen, but it's really not a problem since pot isn't hard to obtain. Just don't be a retard about your pot use and you're golden.
Quote by Emmure24
do we have a chance of have pot being legal? do any of the candidates want to legalize it?

Pot can lead to psychosis in certain people and can cause depression and lead to other drug use. Even if tobacco wasnt already legal it wouldnt be legal nowadays.

so no chance it will ever happen
Last edited by tuwyci at May 11, 2008,
Quote by tuwyci
Pot can lead to psychosis in certain people and can cause depression and lead to other drug use. Even if tobacco wasnt already legal it wouldnt be legal nowadays.

Do you have any idea what you've just done?
Quote by tuwyci

so no chance it will ever happen

I have research that says otherwise.

Quote by ThePeacefrog
Do you have any idea what you've just done?

Agreed, lets take this to the drug thread.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!