This has happened occasionally for me, I fell asleep in class and when I wake up it feels like I've slept for a good hour or so and when I look at the clock it's only been 5 mins.

I call it the 5 min power nap.
Yeah but I don't call it a powernap because usually it makes me feel more tired.
Quote by chinkboy7
This has happened occasionally for me, I fell asleep in class and when I wake up it feels like I've slept for a good hour or so and when I look at the clock it's only been 5 mins.

I call it the 5 min power nap.

Yes.
yea and then i go back to sleep.
but now that im kicked out of school i dont sleep in class
because i start at 2:30 and its only for 3 hours!!!!
=]
Quote by BloodlessMurder
yea and then i go back to sleep.
but now that im kicked out of school i dont sleep in class
because i start at 2:30 and its only for 3 hours!!!!
=]

Your parents must be proud...
Quote by aaron6890
it happens, not to me, but alot of really smart people have done it, i think einstien did it in 15 minute increments, same with da vinci

well I don't intentionally do it, I just fall asleep and naturally wake up, and it feels like i''ve slept for an hour or so.
Quote by Hot_Money420

Actually....they were pretty pist..but not for doing what i did..but for getting cought
i love those so much
it feels so awesome

and it beats the
closed my eyes for wat feels like five minutes and turns out to be an hour
Quote by aaron6890
did it ever occur to you that you just slept for a 24 hours ans 5 minutes, and forgot to change your calender?

no and plus it's during school and when i look at the clock on my phone it's the same day.
powernaps r the greatest things in school...some of mine though r 30+ min. i'll wake up and theres drool all over my desk..i feel so good afterwards
Quote by Hot_Money420

considering youre doing business administration pal i wouldnt throw stones in glass houses
No, but sometimes I fall asleep in class for about an hour, and think that I only slept for a minute. Last night I was laying down on my couch doing nothing, and it was about 8PM, a few minutes later I went upstairs to get a glass of water, and the clock said 1AM. I fell asleep for a few hours and didn't even realize it.
I love falling asleep in school in the pointless classes. It makes time fly.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by tuwyci
considering youre doing business administration pal i wouldnt throw stones in glass houses

that was the most confussing thing i have read today
Quote by BloodlessMurder
Actually....they were pretty pist..but not for doing what i did..but for getting cought

Your parents parents must be proud as well.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
I've yet to fall asleep in class but sometimes it'll happen in front of the tv and when I wake up I always feel like complete ****
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by LaGrange
Your parents parents must be proud as well.

No, they're actually not proud at all.
DUUURRRR
who the fukk would be proud of getting kicked out of skool. or their son getting kicked out
Quote by BloodlessMurder
No, they're actually not proud at all.
DUUURRRR
who the fukk would be proud of getting kicked out of skool. or their son getting kicked out

it's called sarcasm
Quote by chinkboy7
it's called sarcasm

I know. And it gets annoying after every idiot who has internet uses it everyday
Quote by BloodlessMurder
I know. And it gets annoying after every idiot who has internet uses it everyday

Yeah, I'm sure people in real life don't use sarcasm either.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah, I'm sure people in real life don't use sarcasm either.

They do but not after every statment that you make. "Yeah, I'm sure people in real life don't use sarcasm either. " There's an example for yeh buddy
Quote by InvaderTSN
Usuaully I feel like **** afterwards.

yeah.

I think it's because if you wake up without completing a "sleep cycle" (all four stages) you will end up being more tired than you were before.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well I hate it when you fall asleep in class and your ****en teacher doesn't wake you up and someone in his next class pokes you to wake you up
yes. one time 5 minutes of sleep satisfied so much.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

If you're going to be falling asleep in class, you might as well just skip. That's what I did. If I felt tired, or like I wanted a cigarette, I just bailed. Its much easier than sleeping and feeling disappointed at the small amount of sleep.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.