I bought a roll up USB Keyboard which is cool but the touch sensitiveness is too hard (i.e. you have to press really firm to get any note), is there any way i could mod this to make it ultra sensitive (its mostly for triggering).
Dude, it's a roll up keyboard. It's as bad as it sounds.
..if anyone knows anything about electrical engineering much obliged.

====
Seljer is an electrical engineering degree student,PM him, I'm sure he'd be willing to help.
Well I'm an electrical engineering student, but I really wouldn't know how to do anything like that, sorry. Have you tried Google?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i suppose they are pressure sensors in the keys? i dont' really know anything about the actual keyboard, but i'd guess you would have to buy all new sensors....because i doubt the ones in there are adjustable.
I'm working on my degree but this device doesn't sound practical if you're having trouble with sensitivity. Just get a regular keyboard. You can't just buy straight up pressure sensors and even if you could and install them you'd have to program the machine to accept a different sensitivity and I have no clue how to do that yet.
yea i'm a electronics student and really, to fix that, its more trouble than u need, buy a real keyboard....u would definetly have to replace the sensors
i play drums and guitar :