Good Morning,

I was a member on this forum a few years ago - my login name was Billiejoeonbass.
Having gotten bored of the guitar I have recently started up playing again after 2 years away from the instrument.

Are any of these guys still around?
Zappp
LazyGuitar
Untilted
Domino
Chung/Chungs n' Roses/Mini Chedder
The Dutch fella who was moderating the bass forums
American guy named Tyler - I think he logged in as Ohdarn323
Rankles

Anyway it's good to be playing again - and it is just like riding a bike
I know Rankles is.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Good job. I'm going to pretend your name is inspired by the Meat Puppets.

..But seriously, all those guys left as soon as you did. They couldn't handle the loss.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last time I checked I thought Zappp basically owned the site. That was a few years ago, though.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Yeah, zappp and Rankles are still here, and I've seen chung here a couple times under a few of his many multi-accounts.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I think it's just Zappp, LazyGuitar, and Rankles. I haven't seen anyone else of those names.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Zappp will always be here
Rankles is fo sho

and I've never heard of the other guys
Quote by daytripper75
wow. i think i remember you. that name sounds really familiar.

Awesome, there was a few others I spoke with on here as well but the usernames pass me by.

AS for the double account, I seem to remember the Billiejoeonbass account was actually deleted after a thread about a game of band pictionary (where you post picture clues to guess the name of a band). Anyway the band I chose was the Butthole Surfers lol
Zappp, Rankles and Domino are still kicking about, not sure about the others.

Btw, multiple accounts are generally against the rules.
Quote by AuroraBorealis
Awesome, there was a few others I spoke with on here as well but the usernames pass me by.

AS for the double account, I seem to remember the Billiejoeonbass account was actually deleted after a thread about a game of band pictionary (where you post picture clues to guess the name of a band). Anyway the band I chose was the Butthole Surfers lol

Lol

That is a classic UG game, I haven't seen it in ages
What about Impulce/Hayley? Is she still about?
I'll check this later as its 0647HRS and I have nearly finished my night shift.