http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=149353096

Yeah another local band, March of Chronos. They only have one song, but wow, their vocalist if ****ing good in my opinion. He's hitting like a G#5 and could probably go higher if he wanted to, so yeah, they're a really good band and I can't wait to hear what else they can do. Opinions/thoughts?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
yeah thats some good ass vocals
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
production could be alot better, but the vocals are very good ... wish i could do that
Whoah, Cellador is one of their top friends. Not a bad band, I want to hear more.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Potential is there....

Average as of now though.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
that acoustic intro is outfreakingstanding if not some of the best acoustic work I've heard in metal...

Really liked the riff work the vocals and the melodies themselves... good stuff I'll sure as hell would like to know when they release more stuff
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at May 12, 2008,
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
that acoustic intro is outfreakingstanding if not some of the best acoustic work I've heard in metal...

Really liked the riff work the vocals and the melodies themselves... good stuff I'll sure as hell would like to know when they release more stuff

*High Five*

At last, someone notices the kickass acoustic intro. When I first heard it, i was all . I love acoustic intros because, when done right, they are pretty ****ing epic.

I'll let you know when I hear more news on them. One of my friends knows them (he is the one who showed them to me) and I might be seeing him tomorrow at Paganfest.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
sweet and XD hippyfesttttttt
sorry just had to
Hm some AZ local band's gonna be in there (or maybe just the AZ branch of the tour dunno lol) I think its called... Archaic... something
they're alright
yeah dude

def one of the best acoustic passages I've heard, good technique, nice chord progressions a good melody...

http://www.artnoir-productions.com/eucharist/mp3/eucharist-a_velvet_creation-01-Greeting_Immortality.mp3

check the acoustic intro in that one, it rapessssssssss XD
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
sweet and XD hippyfesttttttt
sorry just had to
Hm some AZ local band's gonna be in there (or maybe just the AZ branch of the tour dunno lol) I think its called... Archaic... something
they're alright
yeah dude

def one of the best acoustic passages I've heard, good technique, nice chord progressions a good melody...

http://www.artnoir-productions.com/eucharist/mp3/eucharist-a_velvet_creation-01-Greeting_Immortality.mp3

check the acoustic intro in that one, it rapessssssssss XD

Pretty sweet, but I like the other one better .
Quote by Senor Kristian
They are local, so they get the bonus points hehe.

Thanks for opinion by the way, hopefully if I meet them, I'll tell them .
Quote by Senor Kristian
Sounds like something I'd like. If my speakers worked.

And I'm a big fan of some of the bands on their top friends list (and the guitarist is wearing a BG shirt in his picture) so I like their influences.

You owe me a post in the Geasa thread!
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Yeah I decided to revive this, because I'm absolutely loving this song, and I think others would enjoy it as well, so if you haven't check them out yet, please do so; there is only one song and it's only 6:41.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Very good potential, great demo material right there

I really like the Halford-esque vocals towards the end
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Kepulix
Very good potential, great demo material right there

I really like the Halford-esque vocals towards the end

They are actually coming out with a demo soon (hopefully)!

I'll try to get it to you guys If I can.

The singer is definitely badass, his vocals have that "edge", that "Halford-esque edge" haha.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by The Virtuoso
He's hitting like a G#5

Graaaagh, i know this is an old thread, but there is no such note as G#5. Unless he's singing a chord, which is impossible.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
^Um, I'm not an expert on singing, but haven't you ever heard of octaves? Such as, middle C, i.e C4 (Fourth octave). I was simply saying that he is hitting a G# or Ab in the fifth octave if you want me to be more specific. If I'm wrong please feel free to enlighten me, but I'm pretty sure that I'm right on this.

They have a new song up if you want to check it out, but to be honest, Ashes and Blood was their shinning moment, hopefully they'll get back to that.
Quote by Senor Kristian
^Yeah, check it out, it's a great fukking song, Ashes and Blood.
Quote by Senor Kristian
His high vocals don't really impress me cause I can comfortably reach most of those highs (and I can do lows, I have balls don't worry), but I still like it. Pretty good band. Rhythm needs something, but the acoustic parts in Ashes and Blood was epic.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
^I hate, you, I can't reach those notes. I really wish they would put some more stuff up; they're playing a show next weekend, but I can't go.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Hmm, I can do falsettos but I can't sing. So I end up sounding like a mash up between the Coheed and Cambria singer and Mickey Mouse
^Exactly, I can hit about an F 5, but it has no balls! I don't know how people can hit those high notes and not sound like a bitch.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Bumping with one of the few local bands I actually like.

https://www.facebook.com/MarchofChronos/app_2405167945

Ashes and Blood is still my favorite, but I don't think it's online anymore. I managed to download a copy before it was taken down, so if anyone is really, really interested, I suppose I can find a way to upload it from my computer. Anyway, the new tracks are pretty good. All they need is a vocalist now, because the last one left apparently.
Quote by Senor Kristian