When you're playing a certain song, you feel stoned even though you aren't? If so, what song/songs.

The most profound one for me is "Bring It On Home".
Not going to lie. Nope.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Only when I play Minor Threat songs. Ironic, isn't it?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Never been stoned... so to answer the question, no

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
I'm always stoned so when I play certain songs I feel sober, what a coincidence eh?
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

yes when i play the blues, but as for a song usually when i play lenny by SRV
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
I'm going to have to agree with the majority of people here and say no, I haven't.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

im stoned now and i feel like im stoned playing free bird.....cause i am
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
umm....that's not good man.

I used to blaze all the time, but now I have really bad anxiety and panic disorder (not saying it's the weed's fault, I still don't think weed's a bad thing but I just personally can't smoke it anymore or else it gives me panic attacks), so I stopped smoking weed and cigarettes (nicotine also gave me panic attacks sometimes). I have the feeling of being stoned every day, except it's only the vision change you get when you're high. I just feel really dizzy and spaced out. No munchies, no warm tingly sensations, no just feeling awesome. Just my vision and perception of reality get messed, and my own room doesn't even feel like it's my room anymore.

It'S NOT fun to have the vision change when you're not stoned, even though it might sound cool. It's called depersonalization and it really sucks. look it up if you're really curious.

If you have anxiety problems like me, then get yourself checked out.
nope never.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Wow I thought everyone felt it at some time.

No I'm not addicted or anything. I've only done it once and it was just a little. No anxiety or anything.

I was just playing that song and just... felt detached. It was just a song where you just close your eyes and you are the music. You know?

It's happened before, but only listening to music.
Quote by SaxMachine124
Wow I thought everyone felt it at some time.

No I'm not addicted or anything. I've only done it once and it was just a little. No anxiety or anything.

I was just playing that song and just... felt detached. It was just a song where you just close your eyes and you are the music. You know?

It's happened before, but only listening to music.

On stage yeah. When Im playing music in front of people sometimes I just slip into my own world. Never just playing at home by myself though.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
i was on a 2ci trip when i listened to clash with reality by pantera....and really tripped balls. Everytime i hear that song it takes me back to that experience...
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..