Page 1 of 3
So I just got home, went on the computer, and when I turned on the monitor all the IM screens and such I left open were closed ... wtf.

why does he have to read my conversations, and if so he read about me going out to blaze just now, and have a girl over when they go away for a week, ahh wtf >.<
well maybe he closed off all of your convos so he could go on.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Well, ask him if he saw that you had your IM open because you meant to log out but forgot. Then, see what he says from there.
Quote by spitfire6860
well maybe he closed off all of your convos so he could go on.

he has his own computer downstairs ... he never uses this one.
set something to catch him in a trap. then confront him about invading your privacy.

then again, if you are stupid enough to leave windows open with that type of info in them, you probably deserve to get caught.
Tell him you were just talking smack so your friends would think you were cool. Just like you do here.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
close your convos dick
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by daytripper75
set something to catch him in a trap. then confront him about invading your privacy.

then again, if you are stupid enough to leave windows open with that type of info in them, you probably deserve to get caught.

yeah but my monitor was off and I didn't think he would do that, if he did.
Just wank it and spill your baby juice all over the keyboard/mouse.Bet he won't ever touch that thing again.Thus,problem solved.
Proud Member Of The Leah Dizon Fan Club
Quote by FireandFlames
a password and switch user is a godly thing.

thats what I usually do, but I completely forgot this time somehow
seems like your just high and paranoid

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
He's obviously concerned for your safety as any caring parent would be. It's not like he's stalking you to get into your pants. I hope you at least appreciate the sentiment. On the other hand, he probably doesn't trust you. Maybe you know why.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Set up the screen saver and select "ask for password on return" or whatever.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Awaken
seems like your just high and paranoid

actually I am once I saw all the windows closed, I mean I'll just tell him I was joking with the chick and we just flirt like that, and as for the high and blazing a blunt business, I'll sayyy thhat ... i was kidding? lol
well, if you are doing drugs he should be watching you. hes obviously not doing a very good job as a parent.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Don't leave your IM program open. Problem solved.

In fact, just shut down your computer when you're finished.
sig goes here
Quote by Zugunruhe
well, if you are doing drugs he should be watching you. hes obviously not doing a very good job as a parent.

yeah I wouldn't say that, I mean he did raise me to the age of 20 pretty damn good if I may say so.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
actually I am once I saw all the windows closed, I mean I'll just tell him I was joking with the chick and we just flirt like that, and as for the high and blazing a blunt business, I'll sayyy thhat ... i was kidding? lol

Or you could tell him the truth.

Quote by Zugunruhe

P-p-p-plus one
Quote by SacredxSuperman

I don't mean to get you any more paranoid, but saying that you were "joking and flirting" with a girl to come over while they were gone doesn't sound like a good idea to me. If I were you, I'd just say that you said lol a lot (and even if you didn't, just find some other abbreviation you frequently used and make up an entirely new meaning for it) to show that you were just kidding.

EDIT: You're 20 and you are going to have a party at your parents house while they are gone? Just go to a hotel or something man.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
yeah I wouldn't say that, I mean he did raise me to the age of 20 pretty damn good if I may say so.
youre 20 and you live with your parents? hmmm.....
Quote by SacredxSuperman

Wait wait wait!!

You're 20? Then why the heck do you care what he saw?
Quote by megadeth rule
close your convos dick

I take it you're his dad.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Dilweed
I don't mean to get you any more paranoid, but saying that you were "joking and flirting" with a girl to come over while they were gone doesn't sound like a good idea to me. If I were you, I'd just say that you said lol a lot (and even if you didn't, just find some other abbreviation you frequently used and make up an entirely new meaning for it) to show that you were just kidding.

I actually was saying lol a lot which is why I was gonna say I was just kidding.
Quote by Zugunruhe
youre 20 and you live with your parents? hmmm.....

Yes cause there aren't ANY 20 year olds living with their parents or anything ...
Sometimes my dad goes through my stuff.

He once took an RCA cable from the old stereo from the garage that I put in my room.

But seriously, leaving your conversations open like that is stupid.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
Yes cause there aren't ANY 20 year olds living with their parents or anything ...

Umm, well... Even if there are, why should he care about your girlfriend? And about the blazing, just say you meant a cigarette...
not sayin i've never done anything stupid, but u should prob be more careful about talking about that kinda stuff, especially like in texts or im's. thats a good way to get busted.
texts are really bad because i've heard phone companies save all of those. if u ever get in trouble and the cops ask to read them, they could use stuff like that against u. as for ur dad, i dont like it when my parents are nosy, but really it is kinda their job.. so u cant really blame him. but u might be in trouble lol
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
YOU WERE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Come downstairs! You're grounded son.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by SacredxSuperman

from the way you were talking I thought you were 15 or so.
Quote by SacredxSuperman

Don't worry, the guy's just trying to be a dickhead to you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
youre an adult, why does it matter if your dad sees your IM conversations? he probably already knows you blaze.
wow i just read that ur twenty, no worries then i mean if ur 20 years old u should be able to do wat u want. he might not be happy, but other than kick u out, wat can he do?
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
Quote by Zugunruhe

i forgot that ug is mostly 14 year olds

anyways **** it buddy just go on about your business, if your dad brings it up then that's another situation but theres no logic in asking about it. what if he didn't do it? you just stepped in **** for nothing. go on about your day and forget about the computer business
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by sSyLc
Don't worry, the guy's just trying to be a dickhead to you.

It is what he does, he's keepin' it real.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It is what he does, he's keepin' it real.

Like a real dickhead does, I suppose.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Page 1 of 3