(I hope I'm posting this in the right place.)

In no way am I a Blink 182 fan, I just always thought it would be funny to do a "metal" version of one of their songs. Well, here it is. There really isn't much too it. Hope you enjoy.
Attachments:
Songs.zip
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
That wasn't metal at all. It was kinda gay, no offense to you at all. There's just no way to make a blink 182 song metal.
mind you, it was all done for the lulz. also, i tried to get it to sound as metal as possible while staying true to the original song, which unfortunatly, didn't give me a lot of room to work with.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by djn419
mind you, it was all done for the lulz. also, i tried to get it to sound as metal as possible while staying true to the original song, which unfortunatly, didn't give me a lot of room to work with.

haha
how do you listen to it?
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Quote by Nekrofagist
how do you listen to it?

if you click on the link, your computer should download the file. then just open it up and click on the mp3. I have a mac, so it might be a little different for you if you have a PC