Page 1 of 3
Do you ever get the feeling that you're smarter than everyone around you? I get the feeling all the time when I go to school. I don't really think I'm that smart, but I do think most everyone else around me is ****ing retarded. I usually get this feeling in biology class. Whenever the teacher mentions evolution or something that is contrary to what my my classmates have been raised to belive they say something like: "MY MOMMY IS NOT A MONKEY@!@@ SDFDFG." I learn very little in that class because of crap like that.

So erm, discuss and such.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Last edited by The Charm at May 12, 2008,
Yes I do.

It may be because I am.

Teehee.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Dillona
Yes I do.

It may be because I am.

Teehee.

Oh you arogant bastard you!
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Quote by The Charm
Do you ever get the feeling that your smarter than everyone around you? I get the feeling all the time when I go to school. I don't really think I'm that smart, but more like everyone else is ****ing retarded. I usually get this feeling in biology class. Whenever the teacher mentions evolution or something that is contrary to what my my classmates have been raised to belive they are all "MY MOMMY IS NOT A MONKEY@!@@ SDFDFG." I learn very little in that class because of crap like that.

So erm, discuss and such.

That was painful to read. I now feel smarter than you.
Haha all the time mate, and like you said not because I'm particularly smart, but because the people around me have been sheltered all their life in the school (its a small private school, urgh). Its gonna be fun when they enter the real world...
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
well....I sometimes feel like I have a lot more common sense than most people...then again sometimes the reverse is true.

I have an iq of 154, and I dunno if thats high or low...I dont really care tbh
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by 3lusiv3
That was painful to read. I now feel smarter than you.

Feeling, and being are two very different things.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
only in the pit. thanks, TS.
I have no opinion on this matter.
its wierd i feel that way sometimes but only with my peers, never when its true like if i was with retards or women
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by Zugunruhe
only in the pit. thanks, TS.

Np, glad I could be an ego-boost.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Quote by majonior
its wierd i feel that way sometimes but only with my peers, never when its true like if i was with retards or women

We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
I used to think so until I found out that I was in fact an idiot. I wasn't very shocked to be honest, it did explain a lot.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I used to think so until I found out that I was in fact an idiot. I wasn't very shocked to be honest, it did explain a lot.

quoted for truth
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
yeah my mom tried to tell me that kexp was not a popular radio station
and that if they were so good then they would be able to get the station were they live

kexp is based in seattle and they live about 100 miles away
Quote by majonior

If Frenchy sees that she's gonna tear you a new one. And ban you.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

Ha.

You don't seem like an idiot to me though.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
I felt vaguely annoyed by those kids in high school, but I pitied them more than anything. Here in America the education system truly is ****ed, kids are made to believe learning is a boring chore rather than something fun that human beings strive to do naturally. The incompetence of all these school board members, teachers, etc. is stunting the intellectual growth of our youth.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Quote by The Charm
Feeling, and being are two very different things.

That was awesome
It was an honor to be sassed by you.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Who asked you to kiss my arse?

Isn't this pretty typical of the pit? The guy I insult answers back by complimenting me, and the guy I compliment insults me
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

Maybe that explains your failure concerning our previous conversation.
Quote by The Charm
Isn't this pretty typical of the pit? The guy I insult answers back by complimenting me, and the guy I compliment insults me

Yea, all the stupidity must make you feel smarter than the people around you, huh?

EDIT:
Quote by GNR's Fan

Maybe that explains your failure concerning our previous conversation.

What previous conversation would that be?
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at May 12, 2008,
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, all the stupidity must make you feel smarter than the people around you, huh?

Oh, definitely. I already feel 3 or 4 IQ points smarter.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Quote by The Charm
Oh, definitely. I already feel 3 or 4 IQ points smarter.

So that would put your I.Q. in the double-figures then?
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
What previous conversation would that be?

This:
Originally Posted by AVA_Plus44_182
I think it would be pretty cool to dye during sex, seeing as you'd be feeling so good that the fear and pain and everything would be partially bypassed. Unfortunately in order for that to happen, I would have to actually be having sex, which is something that's proving very hard to arrange.......

And this:

Originally Posted by AVA_Plus44_182
Judging from what I've heard from people's experiences, even hookers have standards I can't quite live up to. What's a guy to do.....
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
So that would put your I.Q. in the double-figures then?

Almost, I need a couple more.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Quote by Beast-Wyvern
well....I sometimes feel like I have a lot more common sense than most people...then again sometimes the reverse is true.

+1
Quote by GNR's Fan
This:

And this:

Well, aside from the fact that I spelled "die" wrong, that doesn't prove that I'm an idiot. It just proves that I'm sexually inadequate. Two completely separate things. Besides, it's something I don't mind the entire world knowing; double-jeopardy theory ftw.
Quote by The Charm
Almost, I need a couple more.

Is that irrespective of whether it adds 3 or 4 I.Q. points? We need to be precise here please.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Well, aside from the fact that I spelled "die" wrong, that doesn't prove that I'm an idiot. It just proves that I'm sexually inadequate. Two completely separate things. Besides, it's something I don't mind the entire world knowing; double-jeopardy theory ftw.

Relax just joking
Quote by Beast-Wyvern

I have an iq of 154, and I dunno if thats high or low...I dont really care tbh

If you have an IQ of 154 and you don't know if that's high or low then your statement is probably bull.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Is that irrespective of whether it adds 3 or 4 I.Q. points? We need to be precise here please.

Well, i had 4 before(5 on Tuesdays), so I still need 2-3 more(1-2 on Tuesdays).

What I lack in intelligence I make up in sexual prowess.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Last edited by The Charm at May 12, 2008,
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Don't I sound relaxed to you?

Are you threatening me
Quote by The Charm
Well, i had 4 before(5 on Tuesdays), so I still need 2-3 more(1-2 on Tuesdays).

What do you do on Tuesdays that makes you temporarily smarter?
I am smarter than most people but sure there are people smarter than me.

But then I am presuming that most people here are about 15 and I am a little bit older so it's not hard.
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
What do you do on Tuesdays that makes you temporarily smarter?

Cognitive exercises.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Page 1 of 3