Yeah them, the ppl who give retards,:ahem: handicapable ppl jobs. Do they hire not retarded ppl to do retarded ppl jobs? Would this b the same as hooters only having chick waitresses?

i saw a king of the hill where dale was gonna sue hooters for sexual...xD...:ahem: sexual dis....XD. sexual discrimination and i'm bored and too lazy to "Google" it so opinions, facts?
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
they probably found a loophole, I assure you. Plus, they can just not hire you for whatever reason they make up, like your resume sucks or something. Or, they somehow don't count as a business or something, so they aren't really 'hiring' the special people. There's so many ways to get around it in an organization like that, I doubt you'd be able to sue them. Plus, no judge is going to agree with you when you sue an organization that helps disabled people become a functioning part of society, trust me.
i guess they're legit they say 1500/2500 ppl they employ are disabled. after scoping out their page i applied for a job... they pay $8.32 an hour
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by majonior
i guess they're legit they say 1500/2500 ppl they employ are disabled. after scoping out their page i applied for a job... they pay $8.32 an hour

At least you'll look smarter by comparison.
/thread.