Actually, you are prolly right. From WAY back when I was first getting into electronics, I learned that changing a single cap in an audio oscillator (i.e. a metronome) will change the sound. Only problem is that IDK what cap to change and what value to change it to, since you gave no pics or anything (a schem would be best).
Snap it if you have to. Al Gore didn't invent duct tape and super glue for nothing.....

DS
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
if its just an audio signal going through a speaker then sure i think its possible...

but with a digital metronome they usually sound like the mechanicle ones, are it sounds to me like they put some kinda chip in there with the audio file that plays everytime its suppose to...
then it would be a pain in the ass hah...

but dunno, never owned a metonome before... lol
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
if its just an audio signal going through a speaker then sure i think its possible...

but with a digital metronome they usually sound like the mechanicle ones, are it sounds to me like they put some kinda chip in there with the audio file that plays everytime its suppose to...
then it would be a pain in the ass hah...

but dunno, never owned a metonome before... lol

Yeah its a cuircut with a bunch of caps (Like... Alot). I can ory it up just enough to see the inside.

I dont think this is going to work without me breaking the damn thing...
Quote by Death-Speak
Snap it if you have to. Al Gore didn't invent duct tape and super glue for nothing.....

DS

you're right, Al Gore invented the Carbon Dioxide hoax in order to make more hundreds of millions of dollars and promote a global Carbon Dioxide Tax, and dupe well-meaning college students into believing that automobiles and factories and refineries are the cause of this (erroneously) highly toxic chemical.
don't fall for the Al Gore Hoax, carbon dioxide is good for planet earth
icanseeyou, that's actually totally wrong about how a digital metronome works...good try, though. TS, the reason I wanted a schem is so I can point out which cap to change. Hell of alot easier to look at a schem than 2 pics of a PCB.
Quote by Invader Jim
icanseeyou, that's actually totally wrong about how a digital metronome works...good try, though. TS, the reason I wanted a schem is so I can point out which cap to change. Hell of alot easier to look at a schem than 2 pics of a PCB.

Ok il have a look see if i can find a schem for you.