well, got to admit, i never heard of these guys before until i swopped some cds with my firend down the road! she gave me a few dio cds and magnum and mirillion too, and wow, i loved them! especially dio..absolutely rock! and i made some comment about them being typically guitar hero stlye, and blinking hell, they are on guitar hero too, thats just fantastic, that so made me laugh, but hell guys, i love them!!
When the twelve bells toll, the dragon will devour the world.
No i'm pretty sure Dio should be here, metal thread is full of pants like A7x, bfmv etc. Classic is as it says anything which is older and good.

@ ts it's really cool to discover an old band that you didn't really know of and end up loving their stuff, i'll agree with that
Last edited by Helpy Helperton at May 12, 2008,
Dio is immense. The next CD Ibuy is probably going to be black sabbath's dio years, either that or the new whitesnake album.
excellent...wows, i really do love these guys and thats just crazy, growing up on indie music then finding these guys, just fabs!!..the same with a guy called, and forgive me, my recall memory spelling is rubbish, but i think his name is yngwei malmsteen, i think he is norwegian electric guitar guy, and again, wow! i caught him on youtube doing some solo stuff, that's lead me to download some of his work from emusic, he is just absolutely fantasitc!
Quote by Eladamri
Actually neither of those are allowed in the metal forum. Get your facts right.

And Dio is just awesome, although I prefer his stuff with Sabbath.

now see..........i didnt know that either, dio involved along the way with black sabbath, i love finding out about stuff..*you can tell i'm pretty new to the old stuff,*, but very willing to find out more!

cheers!
Ronnie James Dio is probably the greatest vocalist to ever live.

His work with Rainbow is ****ing amazing, his work with Sabbath was kick ass, and Dio was a great band.

All his work is with awesome guitarists too, I mean seriously he recorded with Ritchie Blackmore, Vivian Campbell, AND Tony Iommi?!?!?!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
nah, i havent, so...here i go to youtube to look for clips!