now guys im not trying to spam ... but this is true. people have been annoying me recently with that band that sounds like metallica but are not

why dont people go to there website and join mission metallica.

this will show some riffs and stuff of the new album

and as they promise it will be up tomorrow

so www.metallica.com
It was was supposed to be up today, but there's nothing there.
It just says some stuff about buying a platinum account and it looks like a website but its just one big image, you can't click anything.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
It was was supposed to be up today, but there's nothing there.
It just says some stuff about buying a platinum account and it looks like a website but its just one big image, you can't click anything.

oh good, i thought it was just me

and ts, sorry if i annoyed you with my thread before
im really hoping when i go on around lunch tomorrow it will be up at the moment its six at night. but im just giving the heads up to people just in case the is a cool riff on that site or a good song

imagine its 5 years since st anger, so im getting inpatient lol
Quote by Martindecorum
it means american time so tomorrow for us

Edit: well im hoping

Well considering its supposed to be the 12th of May, and Metallica are based in CA, they should be GMT-8. GMT is now 11:11, so its 3am there. I want content
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
lol, hmm well hopefully in a few hours then THEY PROMISED, ill keep updating if anything changes on the site. maybe when people in that country wake up 8-9 am over there they set it up

like i said ill keep u all posted
http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=5B0BF0A2-DBD4-4FBB-BC3C-3&action=12

Don't know where this vid came from but its some got some stuff from the new album, some cool riffs in there.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Martindecorum
that actually sounds quiet good. OMG.. "suicide, ive already died" the riff underneath that sounds REALLY SICK

The one where he goes 'Bow down.. sell your soul to me" Is awesome.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1