So I'm pissed of....why?
Well.. I live in west germany.. in the house next to us there live people from formerly east germany.. dont wanna stereotype but..
HE's sitting in his garden.. and he has a model train.. this ****ing model train not only drives around but also makes extremely annoying train horn noises every 10 seconds.. I could kill him...

A little while ago I opened my window, cranked up my speaker system and let a industrial horn noise blow out of my house... then... silence... ... AND THEN THE ****ING SOUND WAS THERE AGAIN - JUST MORE FREQUENTLY

What should I do?! Next to me there is my Vetta II Combo with 2x12" and 150W...
... should I?

Or any other tactics?
Rick Roll him.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Damn, I thought you meant the show!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by hirkammett
So I'm pissed of....why?
Well.. I live in west germany.. in the house next to us there live people from formerly east germany.. dont wanna stereotype but..
HE's sitting in his garden.. and he has a model train.. this ****ing model train not only drives around but also makes extremely annoying train horn noises every 10 seconds..
I could kill him...

A little while ago I opened my window, cranked up my speaker system and let a industrial horn noise blow out of my house... then... silence... ... AND THEN THE ****ING SOUND WAS THERE AGAIN - JUST MORE FREQUENTLY

What should I do?! Next to me there is my Vetta II Combo with 2x12" and 150W...
... should I?

Or any other tactics?

That has got to be the best stereotype I've ever heard. Forget laziness, broke, large families, and cheap labour, the people in East Germany play with trains in their garden!

If only my neighbours were like that instead of the pot-smoking gangbanging alcoholic fools they are .
i so want to do the thread 'omg my neighbour from west germany doesnt like my train and keeps playing his music loud out of his window' but i presume they are frowned upon
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Verbrenn es und kick ihm in die eier...

german for:
burn it down and kick him in his balls...

Sumtimes i love to be german lol..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by soulflyV
That has got to be the best stereotype I've ever heard. Forget laziness, broke, large families, and cheap labour, the people in East Germany play with trains in their garden!

So true
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Just crank the Vetta. Jam with him and his trains, repeatedly play Crazy Train, the East-German guy might know the song :p
kill him
Gear

1972 U.S. Squire Strat
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Marshall 120 Watt

Quote by sum_ugly_man

A trombone mouth piece, when I was 13, I was just curious ok?
I say just play him white noise at full whack. Its used as a torture method for interrogation purposes internationally and within 20 min should get the desired effect. just dont forget to wear earplugs or you will torture yourself!!
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Tie him to the tracks

Quote by DanRev
Thats when good neighbours become good frieeends.

Oh no you didn't!!!
I ****ing hate that show.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
GOtta go with the Rick Roll tactic...

Play it through your speakers as loud as it'll go until he cracks and starts killing people.

Have fun! xD
Quote by Godzillolz
Tie him to the tracks

Oh no you didn't!!!
I ****ing hate that show.

Yeah well we get it over here too for some reason, so if you ever come over here you could say you've seen it...

Home and awaaay
Quote by soulflyV

If only my neighbours were like that instead of the pot-smoking gangbanging alcoholic fools they are .

You live next to rock stars? Awesome...

Keeping to the topic, just crank it up and play, pretend that you're not doing it deliberately and just jamming, and eventually he should get tired of hearing it. Or, as suggested, just make white noise (and leave the house maybe?)
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
Quote by soulflyV
i was wondering
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by ollerom_mot
You live next to rock stars? Awesome...

Keeping to the topic, just crank it up and play, pretend that you're not doing it deliberately and just jamming, and eventually he should get tired of hearing it. Or, as suggested, just make white noise (and leave the house maybe?)

No, I live next to bogans.
Quote by soulflyV
No, I live next to bogans.

Oh, point taken.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
so far no one has suggested talking to the guy, and asking him if he could keep the train noises to a minimum? your loud noises are just likely to make him be even louder back.

well this is the pit, so i guess you could just infect him with AIDS/rape/kill him.
Quote by imthehitcher
you could build a giant concrete wall between your houses

good old days ftw!

We already built a wooden wall inbetween our and their garden - about 2 months after we moved into our house to show them our pleasure to live next to them