Heard of em, anyone? I haven't seen any threads on them, so I decided to make one. I just started getting into them. They've got some good music throughout the years. Anyone have favorite songs or albums by them?
yeah umm i own quite a few of their albums. my favourtie songs by them have to be teenage riot,san dimas high school football rules, giving up on love, the radio still sucks, so long astoria , the boys of summer and radio #2
yeah their a pretty awesome punk band too bad punk died and emo took over >.<
I really like them. Live at the Metro was good, because I love live DVD’s. Other than that, I only have the San Dimas album, and that is pretty good to. Good band.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Their newer stuff is more mainstream type, but their older stuff was pretty good… I just couldn’t stand “So Long Astoria” or whatever it’s called
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by punkforlife93
Yeah, I just hope they mean it when they say theyre going back to more of their older stuff...that was good. Their newer stuff is barely meh.

I highly doubt it will happen… FOB said that once, MCR said it once, never know though…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

It cant happen...you cant get less mature and just go back to your teenage angst days
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I used to be in love with "Summerwind was always our song." I just wish they wouldn't have fallen off the planet.

Another good band from the time period is Fenix Tx, I went through a phase with both those bands back in highschool.
I really like boys of summer.

however, that's like the only song I've heard from them.

even worse since it's a cover....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Guitarist132
I grew up on them

too bad they suck horribly now

Seriously, "So Long Astoria" was still decent enough to listen to for me but I checked them out again a few months ago and it was terrible.
Quote by Jericho114
I just wish they wouldn't have fallen off the planet.

It would have been better for them, but oh well, their making “music”
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Yeah I just didn't like so long astoria...
"Summer wind was always our song" is probably my favourite
I saw them yesterday at Warped Tour, I really liked them. The singer was pretty funny, and they did a Misfits cover at the end, very good show
I always thought it was cool how the singer played a normal right-handed guitar upside down, but without changing around the strings or anything. I wonder if it was any harder learning that way.
kill all humans
Quote by lordofthefood1
I like Song 13
that's about it.

still
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....