It starts off a bit staticky with gritty guitar riffs, and then a man says, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist..." four times. Then drums and guitar come in and screaming too. Help?
Top 10 results in Google didn't turn up anything, therefore, Google has failed me.
sig goes here
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Not sure, but it sounds like a quote from the film The Usual Suspects...

it is , im going through google as we speak
Quote by Skater901
Top 10 results in Google didn't turn up anything, therefore, Google has failed me.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by Degorath
It's a song by DC Talk

Nah, cause I dont have any of them on my Zune. And the screens broke. Thats why I cant read it out. And Google failed me too. So it'll be a tough one.
Quote by punkforlife93
Nah, cause I dont have any of them on my Zune. And the screens broke. Thats why I cant read it out. And Google failed me too. So it'll be a tough one.

... can't you plug your zune into your computer and look there?
Quote by punkforlife93
I'm at school, and I don't know how to find it again.

I think it might be by Chimaira...

Maybe, as Hunter ties in many movie themes into his lyrics.
Like his songs based on The Shining and Psycho.
Quote by Audio™
... can't you plug your zune into your computer and look there?

OMG. What's this? Is that, intelligence????

EDIT: If you think it's Chimaira then I'd suggest checking their discography and listening for a 'chorus' which has a word repeated that could be the title, then look for that.
sig goes here
i typed greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist song lyric into google and there was alot of **** about link 80 verbal kint so im *buying* it right now
edit:sorry not it