Rather play Halo than get down to business!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Ralph Hardy, a 13 year old from Newark, Texas confessed to ordering an extra credit card from his father’s existing credit card company, and took his friends on a $30,000 spending spree, culminating in playing “Halo” on an Xbox with a couple of hookers in a Texas motel.

haha

haha
"culminating in playing “Halo” on an Xbox with a couple of hookers in a Texas motel."

...i lost RIGHT there.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Ralph had reportedly told police that his father wouldn’t mind, as it was his birthday last week and he had forgot to get him a present. The father, a lawyer said he had been too busy, but would take him on a surprise trip to Disneyland instead.

Let that be a lesson to him.
hahahaha
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Sorry dad.

you better be son.. now lets go to the stripcl- I mean disneyland

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i want love to get a hooker just to play xbox haha cool
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Searchbar Ftw, but I lol'd. I mean if you're going to spend money on hookers and you're 13 and just play halo.... well there's something wrong with you.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
I wonder how good the hookers were at Halo? Also this would make a superb movie, maybe from Judd Apatow with the same kids from Drillbit Taylor?