Grrrr, right. about an hour or 2 ago, i was sitting down at the computer listening to music and ****, when there is a knock at the door. so i get up and answered it, and there is this man standing at the door. he grunts and gives me a piece of card which basically said his name (and the fact hes from Pland) and the fact he is partially deaf and was selling some drawings to pay for and operation he is having. im like hmmmmm, this is rather odd. but anyway i ask him to see his drawings, so he grunts nods and shows me them, i go and stand next to him to get a better look (i was standing opposite him). i look, while im standing there a few things cross my mind, a quick thought of, if hes deaf, how can he understand me, then i thought he must be lip reading me. so i continue looking. another thing, none of his pictures are signed, and a chief thing, they are copies, not originals.

i ask him how much they are and he "draws" a number on the wood of my door. im still like hmmmm, looking through his drawings. eventually im like, oh, thats a nice pic, ill buy that one. so i get my money and pay him for it. i shake his hand and he has this smug little smile like hes saying, i cant believe that worked.

an hour later my mum cames home and asks me where the picture came from, so i told her the above story. she told me it was a scam, i was like oh ****, ive just been scammed. how could i be soooo stupid?!!!

the worst fact is, his pic cost me 8 ****ing quid!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
wow
you got pwnt
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
I feel sorry for you mate.

cheers man, one of my friends said i should go round after him. lol
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I've bought a picture off someone at the door...

But unlike this story it was an original drawing, it was signed, it was ****ing amazing, and he didn't act like he was deaf.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
You were happy to pay that much for a picture you like before, just cos the guy wasn't deaf doesn't mean the picture looks any worse
Quote by Guitar_Jester
Sucker. Never buy anything from someones who's knocking on your door.

OR from an apparently deaf person
In my area some people were doing that, and as they showed the pictures they tried to look inside the house to see if there was something valuable to steal.

Why in the world did you buy a picture?
do you not watch tv? didn't family guy do a deaf thing like this at an airport? and didn't office space make fun of this with the fake crack addict? you're an idiot
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Lol, did it not occur to you it was a scam when he understood everything you said? And I wouldn't trust a lip-reading door-to-door salesman if he was lip-reading.
Omgz £8!! Noes!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You Just Got F'd In The A!!!!!!
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Omgz £8!! Noes!

£8 is quality. Get 8 Cans od beer, two packs of strings and 6 picks, exchange it for 8000 pennies, get fat on chocolate, buy a CD, or even purchase a house in Afghanistan. Quality money that is.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
How do you know it's a scam? How did your mum know?

well, as i said, all the little things:

1. if he was deaf, how could he understand me?
2. how come his pictures were copies?
3. how come none of the pictures didnt have signatures?

and my mum told me that this is the 3rd one that has been round in the past 10 yrs we've lived there all doing roughly the same thing.

ah well, at least i got a nice picture out of it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
if you got a picture you like, it wasn't a scam. you just bought a picture off a guy who came to your front door. if he was claiming it was a picasso but really he drew it at home with crayons and you bought it believing that it was genuine, THEN you got scammed.

anyway, cool story hansel.
from daylight...
...into darkness