Well at the beginning of last month i had about twenty picks. i lost about two and gave 3 crappy ones to my friends but whatever. then i cleaned my room and found about four. so i had about 19 picks left. now, just over a month later i have 3. Thesse frickin pick gnomes are working overtime.

so does the pit have any Pick Gnome related stories?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
This one time, a pick gnome came and stole all of my picks and traded them to the search bar for some good threads.
Beat this:

Last month I went out and bought 4 packets of Jazz III's (which had about 12 each in them) which cost me like $40AUS all up.

I take one out of the packet, go to play, leave the packets on my table, come back 20 minutes later and they're gone.

I've never seen them since. And there was noone around to steal them which pisses me off, because I'd like to blame it on someone .
Don't give them out to your friends!
You will regret it!
Oh and make sure your friends arent stealing them!
The gnomes tore my pick case off my guitar and fed it to my dog :|
I used to always lose my picks... nowadays I just keep finding them all in random places lol
Quote by Guitar Sushi
I used to always lose my picks... nowadays I just keep finding them all in random places lol

maybe that means that the pick gnomes where you live are just getting sloppier...

WHere do you live?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by TheQuailman
1) Steel picks
2) ???
2) Profit!

EDIT: Damn, beaten to the southpark referance.

They make steel picks????
lmao
try having 4 pick holders each of them can hold about 8 of my favourite picks, Dunlop Tortex .50mm, and now I'm cleaning out my apartment and i've only found one pick holder, but it only has 2 Tortex picks, and one of those jumbo bass picks...which I don't own a bass pick, so I have no clue on how it got there....DAMN PICK GNOMES!!
Personally, i have this problem as well. And if ****ing BLOWS. There's like a fifth deminsion in my room somewhere where all my pick and **** get stuck in and are never seen again.
i spent about 30$ on picks and within 5 weeks i had 2 left and they were picks i had before i bought a big bunch
Quote by Vagabond21
They make steel picks????

Actually yeah, I've seen them at the local shop, I think they are more for show though as I imagine it would scratch the hell out of your finish and simply murder your string life.
Protip: Don't buy too many, or you'll gett wasteful and just throw them about! Wich equals fewer pics
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Underpants gnomes are the worst.

Yes, and the upgraded underpant gnomes can steal your underpants while you are wearing them, they make the southpark gnomes look like pussies.
Pick gnomes are no big deal. In my house Tremolo-arm-gnomes stole both of my tremolo bars.

It sucks, even if i never use tremolo bars for nothing more than messing around with feedback.
¡ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs sı sıɥʇ
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Yes, and the upgraded underpant gnomes can steal your underpants while you are wearing them, they make the southpark gnomes look like pussies.

yesh they are, I got drunk once, and woke up with my trousers on, but no underwear, even though I was wearing some, have never been able to find that pair of boxers ever

and once I bought ten of the Jim Dunlop tech pics, 5 brass, 5 aluminium(don't like the aluminium ones, they make my hands silver) and in 2 days, I had lost all but one of the brass ones
Last edited by DaveM666 at May 12, 2008,
I have three picks, no more - no less - always three. there's no reason behind it, if i buy more I loose all but three of them, if I can't find one of the three suddenly one will turn up.

I think the gnomes around my way have some sort of equilibrium going on.
Quote by Travis Tricky
Actually yeah, I've seen them at the local shop, I think they are more for show though as I imagine it would scratch the hell out of your finish and simply murder your string life.

yeah

i ****ing hate steel picks. plus they leave black **** on your hands after
Quote by Travis Tricky

Wow. Well I stand corrected, lol.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

The southpark gnomes did steal the underpants while they were wearing them.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r-KLbW-3mhc&feature=related
my plan is to buy as much picks as i can then lose them all the eventually I'll find them all again