Page 1 of 2
How long have you gone for without eating food and why didn't you eat?

For me around 18 hours because the food on planes are disgusting.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Does just drinks count?
If so, three days on purely ginger ale because I had a stomach virus.
If not, just one day.
I generally survive on solid glucose. Sometimes I go for a day without eating any "proper" meals.
3 or 4 days
can't remember
don't try it
This account may be a multi, but you can't prove it
:P
Uhh once for like 36 something hours when I had to get surgery. Had to stop eating like one and a half days before, and could only have water. I felt like such ****.
24 hours+-
Yom Kipure(a jewish "holiday")
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
I did the 30 hour famine thing once, so 30 hours.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
i've done the 40 hour famine a few times.

also about 50 hours or so on a couple of occasions when having long partying weekends
from daylight...
...into darkness
5 days. I got really ill.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
11 Hours. I then got out of bed and got some food. It was a Saturday morning.
Could you re-title this thread to "How annorexic are you?"
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by AdamDK
11 Hours. I then got out of bed and got some food. It was a Saturday morning.

holy ****, dude, that's hardcore
53 minutes.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
3 days, I was loaded on amphetamines the whole time, I didn't sleep at all either.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've never gone for a large amount of time not eating on purpose so probably like a day or 2 when i have been ill, but i dont even get ill a lot so i doubt that ever
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
5 days... to lose weight

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Few days, I expect I'll top that when my exams are over. There's these new 'appetite suppressing energy drinks' I might try.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at May 12, 2008,
Yeah I go a long while sometimes without eating but I guess it's only a long while in my eyes...

I never really eat excessively or anything, I'm a real skinny guy. 120 pounds. That's light.

But I do like to eat at least three times a day not including snacks etc. Unfortunately, I always find myself eating out. Dunkin' Donuts, Chili's, Applebees, Wendy's, Burger King, Pizzzzzzaaaa etc.

If I'm home, I usually eat pasta, steak, something like that.

As of right now, I haven't eaten in about 13-14 hours or so.
The times they are a changin'.....
Longest ever was about three days........stomache flu sucks ass

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Probably an hour… I'm a growing boy
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
2 days.

Felt like death.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
About a day and a half. Nothing to extreme, usually just forget, or the situations ain't right.
2 or 3 days when I've been sick. Apart from that maybe half a day when I just haven't got around to it cause I've been busy playing guitar or something. I normally eat 3 to 4 meals a day, but they're small meals.
sig goes here
Probably between ten and fifteen hours, but then I ate about four cows' worth of meat afterwards, so.

FREDIT: Does illness count? If so, then a few days, but illness shouldn't count, because you can't eat.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I did a week long fast once. Didn't bother me, I really don't eat that much anyway.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Page 1 of 2