**Sorry guys, can only sell to people in England**

http://www.deanguitars.com/bnds_v1/dime_o_flame_ml.htm

Basically I'm selling my ML because I'm moving to Australia and I can't take it with me. It's only a few months old and sadly has been almost unused. There is a small crack in the base of the neck that was there when i originally bought the guitar and I've changed the strings to "Ernie Ball Not Even Slinkys" and retuned it into C# but apart from this it's in pretty much as new condition.
I am selling this with a Gator hard case which is designed to fit a variety of unconventionally shaped guitars.

I would like to sell this for £500 (but would probably settle for less), and seeing as the RRP of the guitar is apparently £795 and the case is £120 I think it's a pretty good deal. I would also have to charge an extra £20 for postage unless you want to come and collect it from me in Cambridge.

Thanks for looking!
Trade a KH202 plus some money?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
honestly I wouldn't advise buying a Gator case. I was feeling cheap so bought one instead of the official Dean hardcase and it was a bad choice. The Dean case should only cost a little extra but it would definately be worth it.